Two super cars share the same license plate belonging to another car

rooster59

Apologies for stating what is perhaps already known, but this car was also purchased by him ( I cannot bring myself to use that popular/overused, twattish "nickname") using alleged drug money:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/967139-benz-racing-surrenders-to-narcotics-cops-today/?utm_source=newsletter-20170204-0750&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

Edited by Enoon

A Nissan Skyline a SUPERCAR...I think not. They might be fast but NOTHING from Japan is a SUPER CAR...just saying

I don't know, I'd take it as my Everyday car & have the Lambo for the Sunday spin [emoji14]

Seriously, I would probably take the GTR over the Lambo if I could only have 1 (& wasn't allowed to sell it).

59 minutes ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

A Nissan Skyline a SUPERCAR...I think not. They might be fast but NOTHING from Japan is a SUPER CAR...just saying

Honda NSX

HONDA_NSX_CURVA-RED_07.jpg

Edited by tandor

1 hour ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

So what defines a supercar ?

Comparing performance numbers between the Gallardo and GTR the Gallardo aint anything special compared to the GTR

Edited by Don Mega