Business Structure For Long Term Stay vs Border Run

Hello All...

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.

I am an American male living in Cambodia, but wish to relocate to Thailand to live FT.

This is my personal preference.

I have a business in Cambodia importing clothing from Thailand, that I manage with my Cambodian GF, and mother of our two children.`

She will continue to travel between LOS and Cambo on a tourist visa, like so many Khmers doing daily, weekly, monthly buying in LOS.

I've been out of LOS for several years and have not been following the twists and turns regarding Visa rules, gov't crackdowns, etc.

I'm trying to sort out whether it makes more sense to apply for a Thai company, switch the company offices to LOS, and get the non-immigrant B visa...or, just make border runs to Malaysia/Saigon for 60 day visas.

I love flying, traveling, and eating, so a short flight to Malaysia or Saigon is not an issue.

If I receive the 90 day Non Imm B, do they eventually loosen, and allow the 1 year multiple?

One concern is, if there are any current issues (I know can change any time) with multiple back-to-back runs, ie., 6x/year?

Also, Siam Legal seems to have moved or gone out of business since 2006, and has been replaced with a handful of firms with similar names.

Are there recommendations for a decent law firm with a good track record and service? I see TILA advertised on Thaivisa.

*Money (Taxes, VAT, Registration, Office) is one consideration, but convenience is almost as important.

Again, your input is appreciated.