South Pattaya to Laem Chabang

zorro1

There are white songthaews that go to Sri Racha. I think they start in Na Kleua. Perhaps easier than that, just get yourself on to Sukhumvit and jump on any of the rot dtoo. There are loads of them. It is about 30 Baht to Laem Chabang. You will then need to get from Harbor Mall, Laem Chabang to the Customs. A motorbike taxi will take you. Perhaps 40 or 50 Baht.

There are white songthaews that go to Sri Racha. I think they start in Na Kleua. Perhaps easier than that, just get yourself on to Sukhumvit and jump on any of the rot dtoo. There are loads of them. It is about 30 Baht to Laem Chabang. You will then need to get from Harbor Mall, Laem Chabang to the Customs. A motorbike taxi will take you. Perhaps 40 or 50 Baht.

Good news what's a rot dtoo?

37 minutes ago, zorro1 said:

You've been a big help, van is the way to go.

If you're going to the main Customs office, you get off at Harbor Mall (Laem Chabang not Pattaya!).

Let us know how you got on.

Best of luck.

If you're going to the main Customs office, you get off at Harbor Mall (Laem Chabang not Pattaya!).
Let us know how you got on.
Best of luck.

I'm actually going to the customs duty house at laem chabang port is that the main one? It's a bit before laem chabang itself.. I should get a van to stop near there because I will follow the route on my phone GPS.
Why the hell is it so far away? There isn't even any duty to pay.

10 minutes ago, zorro1 said:

I'm actually going to the customs duty house at laem chabang port is that the main one? It's a bit before laem chabang itself.. I should get a van to stop near there because I will follow the route on my phone GPS.

As   you come into Laem Chabang take the  left turn  under the flyover, go straight until you get to  the  traffic  lights then turn left .

36 minutes ago, zorro1 said:

Yeah, same place. You need to get off at Harbor Mall and get a motorbike taxi down from Sukhumvit to the Customs Duty House.

I find the best way to catch a van is to stand on Sukhumvit just after a traffic light. They usually come by fairly quick and ask were you are going. The baht buses go that far too on Suk like stated above. I'm not sure if it is the white or light blue ones or both in that direction.

Archived