90 Day After New TypeO & Ext of Stay Completion

About to do my 1st 90 day after getting a new type 0 visa in Vientiane.  Flight back was on AirAsia and my ticket stub, which for other airlines was always properly printed, was printed on thermal paper and has already faded to be nearly illegible.  No idea if or when this piece of paper will be needed but I keep it in my passport.  My extension of stay is completed and approved and stamped now. (thank you ubonjoe, et al!)

My assumption is my old 90 Day receipt, which shows me to be long past due, is trash and does not need to be included with my TM47 and passport page copies. Correct?

RE: the ticket stub, do I need to include this with my paperwork?  I can bring out the details in photoshop if it is needed.  I don't recall ever having to include it in my papers I submit but I may not remember that correctly.  Thanks!

If you applied for a extension of the 90 day entry from a non-o visa your report is due 90 days from the date you applied for the extension.

There is no need for ticket stub (or boarding pass) to prove the date you entered the country. If your date of entry was relevant to doing a 90 day report immigration would go by entry stamp in your passport.

One additional question.

I entered TL on Oct. 16 on my new type 0 visa. I was told that my next check in is Feb 24 as per the attached image here.  This stapled on piece of paper covers my new visa.  I have already scanned the pages without the paper notation.  Should I also include a scan of these pages with the notation?

extra scan copy.jpg

Edited by emanphoto
forgot scan lol

You apparently applied for your extension on the November 29th. It appears the immigration officer looked at the calendar and changed the report date from Sunday the 26th (90 days) to Friday the 24th.

You don't need a copy of the slip when you do your 90 day report. 

• Like 1