Lookin For Love

a2396

For all the "lonely hearts" out there. I'm glad I'm "safe & sound" here in Thailand. See attached from the LA Times today re: his nightmare romance. God forbid things like that could happen here.

6 pages are you kidding!, I skipped to the end, the bloke gets murdered end of story. cheers.

No offence, but posters don't bother. :o

6 pages are you kidding!, I skipped to the end, the bloke gets murdered end of story. cheers.

No offence, but posters don't bother. :D

So you did not bother to read it yet you can still advise others not to bother? :o

That sums up your mentality very well knobski. :D

NEXT!!!

No offence, but posters don't bother. :D

So you did not bother to read it yet you can still advise others not to bother? :D

NEXT!!!

And that sums up your reading skills :o

Edited by alexth

No offence, but posters don't bother. :bah:

So you did not bother to read it yet you can still advise others not to bother? :D

NEXT!!!

He SKIPPED to the end. That is not reading it :D:D

No offence, but posters don't bother. :bah:

NEXT!!!

He SKIPPED to the end. That is not reading it :D:D

Anything constuctive you want to put into this thread Don or are you still determined to pick a fight with me.

'That sums up your mentality very well knobski.' you've used this line and this tactic before and as I said before your statements speak volumes about you.

Edited by Robski

Anyone want to summarize? - can't be bothered to read it.

Sorry to bother my learned friends with an article of such heavy detail. I forgot many were raised and nurtured with the attention span of the sound byte generation. I'll try to keep my future posts to one syllable words.