Export 7 shop in Pattaya?

soistalker

Not sure if the same but there is a shop in the Outlet Mall (downstairs) called Export something and I think they had a branch in the previous incarnation of Central marina mall. The one in The Outlet has almost too much stock that you have to wade through to find what you want.

As far as I can see, there is only one 71 Export shop left in Pattaya, which is the one in Central Festival.

The one in Outlet Mall is XL Export, which also has branches in Central Festival and Central Marina.

Always thought 71 Export had better quality clothing than XL, and I am sad to see there is only the one outlet left in town.

Edited by TaaSaparot

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2017 at 9:08 AM, TaaSaparot said:

As far as I can see, there is only one 71 Export shop left in Pattaya, which is the one in Central Festival.

The one in Outlet Mall is XL Export, which also has branches in Central Festival and Central Marina.

Always thought 71 Export had better quality clothing than XL, and I am sad to see there is only the one outlet left in town.

Apart from the lower quality, I also note that 71 Export seems to be carrying less big and tall sizes and more regular sizes. Noted up country and in various outlets co-located at PTT gas stations on the highways as well.