Uber launches restaurant food delivery

rooster59

Uber launches restaurant food delivery

By PETCHANET PRATRUANGKRAI
THE NATION

07d4c4f09a461549df1ba0a47ccbb05a.jpeg

Allen Penn, left, regional general manager of UberEATS, and Banjongjitt Angsusingh, director-general of the Business Development Department, sign a cooperation agreement to promote Thai restaurants via “UberEATS” application.

UBER Thailand has teamed up with the Business Development Department to promote Thai restaurants via its application UberEATS, which the company say will create opportunities for Thai restaurants to serve consumers using food-delivery technology.

Thailand is the second country in Asean where UberEATS has been unveiled after Singapore. 

Uber signed a memorandum of understanding with the department in exchange for information about Thailand’s restaurant database.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/business/corporate/30306130

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-02-11

Agree with Smokie about foodpanda. There used to be a great selection of restaurants when it was FoodByPhone but the new crap website that zones the restaurants reduces the selection of restaurants dramatically where I live. Much better selection on ChefXP.

FoodPanda should sort that out as I won't be using them again and I'm sure others that live outside the CBD feel the same way. Way to step backwards panda.

2 hours ago, bkkmick said:

Agree with Smokie about foodpanda. There used to be a great selection of restaurants when it was FoodByPhone but the new crap website that zones the restaurants reduces the selection of restaurants dramatically where I live. Much better selection on ChefXP.

FoodPanda should sort that out as I won't be using them again and I'm sure others that live outside the CBD feel the same way. Way to step backwards panda.

You are aware though that ChefXP marks up the prices, right? Eventhough they claim they dont.