Daily Diary

farangconnection

Hers: Monday 11th December 2006

Monday morning. Met with Ian this morning. He looked like he'd been up all night. There were bags under his eyes and it looked as if he'd been crying. I asked him what was wrong, and he just shrugged his shoulders. We went for lunch at that restaurant he loves, but he just picked at his meal. I arranged to meet him later on after I finished work. I put on all my best clothes, but he just looked straight through me. We met some friends, but he just sat there and refused to speak. Has he met someone else? I led him out of the pub and we went home. He switched the TV on, and just sat there watching a re-run of some old football match. There were tears in his eyes. I knew this was it. He was going to tell me there was somebody else.

I put my head on his shoulder and told him I loved him. He mumbled something back about a lamp. I said I was going up to bed. I asked him if he was coming, and he just shrugged. He joined me an hour later and we made love. I cried myself to sleep.

His. Monday 11th December 2006

Chelsea 1 Arsenal 1. 8 points behind United. Gutted. Got a shag though.

His.

" Are you up for listening to the radio on the internet , for the Sheff Utd -Wigan game, in the middle of the night ,Tirak?"

Hers.

Picture with no sound.. :o ..door closing in my face. ::

:D

I know she was,nt keen on the Blades, but I blame it on Wigan.

Edited by soihok

Hers: Monday 11th December 2006

Monday morning. Met with Ian this morning. He looked like he'd been up all night. There were bags under his eyes and it looked as if he'd been crying. I asked him what was wrong, and he just shrugged his shoulders. We went for lunch at that restaurant he loves, but he just picked at his meal. I arranged to meet him later on after I finished work. I put on all my best clothes, but he just looked straight through me. We met some friends, but he just sat there and refused to speak. Has he met someone else? I led him out of the pub and we went home. He switched the TV on, and just sat there watching a re-run of some old football match. There were tears in his eyes. I knew this was it. He was going to tell me there was somebody else.

I put my head on his shoulder and told him I loved him. He mumbled something back about a lamp. I said I was going up to bed. I asked him if he was coming, and he just shrugged. He joined me an hour later and we made love. I cried myself to sleep.

His. Monday 11th December 2006

Chelsea 1 Arsenal 1. 8 points behind United. Gutted. Got a shag though.

:o:D:D:D

Thats really very good :D