Lampang police make Ya Ba bust - 2 million tablets worth 600 million baht seized

rooster59

Lampang police make Ya Ba bust - 2 million tablets worth 600 million baht seized

Drugs.PNG

Image: Daily News

Lampang police chased down two pick-ups that failed to stop at a drugs checkpoint yesterday.

But they caught up with the trucks and made an arrest. The checkpoint was on the road from Thern to Sukhothai.

Inside the pick-ups they found 2 million methamphetamine tablets (Ya Ba) worth 600 million baht.

One arrest was made that of Wichawat Sae-Tor, 23, who said that he had brought his load from Chiang Rai but he did not know where he was taking it.

No explanation was given in the Daily News story as to why only one arrest was made though two trucks were involved.

Police said they are also looking for two other vehicles that they believe were part of the convoy as their investigation widens.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-18

Excellent work by the police on this one. Hopefully it gets destroyed and doesn't end up back on the streets.Thses people destroy so many lives in an attempt to make themselves rich,without any thought or consideration to the lives they will destroy. 

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

No explanation was given in the Daily News story as to why only one arrest was made though two trucks were involved.

Actually this is above their past averages. Should score a B- for sure. Now down to the hard part 10 for you 20 for me. 

5 hours ago, oby said:

So you put your Yaba in Yaba bags??

Islamic bomb makers recycle the ammonium nitrate fertilizer bags to Yaba

Transport Bags  for camouflage. Win win, and helps save the environment.

Reduce, recycle, reuse.  

Transport Bags  for camouflage.........

Wowww........I have learned something new today

but i am still waiting for the copper to show me 

the content of the reduce, recycle, reuse fertilizer bags.

8 hours ago, oby said:

So you put your Yaba in Yaba bags??

Islamic bomb makers recycle the ammonium nitrate fertilizer bags to Yaba

Transport Bags  for camouflage. Win win, and helps save the environment.

Reduce, recycle, reuse.  

Yeah it's all the rage these days transporting your drugs in bags clearly marked as " illegal drugs " really throws the cops off the scent. The other new go is drug smugglers wearing T- shirts with " mule" printed on the front and back for easier identification.