Advice on Mazda 3 2017

ellathai

I have brought 3 cars since living  12 years in Udon Bruce....never locally, its always been well worth the Plane/Car trip down to BKK that's where your deals are  IMO.

They never seem to shift on the price --(on the current model --do on last years) think they have a country agreement about that, but make it up on freebies. Last car I got Honda Accord --free insurance 1 year--tinted windows--really high grade--changed the wheels ( upgrade) I managed to get that high grade Glass coating, which to the public was 40K Baht....(pleased with that & would recommend--2 years gone & not 1 stone chip on Issan roads) so many other smaller options Bruce..that I can not remember...some I kept, others (wind shields on the side windows etc) I removed. I forgot to ask for fitted CAM which my friend got. He gave me a useful tip -- if they can not give it to you, but you would get it anyway--ask them to get for you, dealerships usually get up to 30% off of the public price for most things and when fitted the company always do a top job for dealerships.   Good luck with the car.............:coffee1:

7 hours ago, tso310 said:

Also looking at this car. Mazda have said they are forcasting an 18% increase in sales this year so good deals should be forthcoming to achieve this..

The way it seems to work here is if they foresee good advance sales they don't offer deals! We bought a Mazda 5 a couple of years back and there were no deals to be had as they were struggling just to fulfill their order books.

Good luck.

Archived