Big bike rental Bangkok and nearby. Any recommendations?

KhruGin

Talking about big bike rental, do any of you out there know of and can recommend a good outfit to rent from in Bangkok, Nonthburi or Nakhon Pathom provinces?

Friend coming over at some point and would like to rent ER6N, Z800 or any other make similar in range aka basically any other big bike. However, with any recommendations, looking for that possibility that said bike does come with 1st class insurance (bra gan chan nung) ...is their such an outfit/such a thing?. Fine too if its more cash ...too many horror stories of the usual rental scammers eh.

Thx in advance if any of you out there have a recommendation. Cheers Khrugin

Do not know about BKK, but in CNX a few years ago, while on a search for my next bike, I rented a few from Pop Carrent. No first class available. Went to see a few insurance companies - including ones that I had my personal bikes and cars insured with. No way to insure a rental bike with additional insurance. You wreck it - you pay. Your experience may differ - but never heard of a rental with First Class

• 2 weeks later...

There is a sign in Honda Big Wing (Pradit Manutham branch) offering bike rentals. Don't know any details.

Many, many big bikes for rent in Pattaya. Prices usually around 60% of Chiang Mai prices as Chiang Mai bike rental companies now operate a price cartel. Pattaya doesn't offer insurance. You crash you pay.

• 3 weeks later...