Mexico fumes at 'hostile' Trump immigration rules as U.S. talks loom

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ace of Pop said:

Not in the least.it removed a working System and replaced it with a Democracy where the majority happen to be a tad dim and lazy.

What working system did it replace?

And the accusation of laziness is simply bizarre. These people come to the USA to work hard backbreaking jobs that Americans won't do at wages that Americans won't accept.  And this is your idea of laziness? You must be a citizen of Oppositeland.

Backbreaking Jobs,as opposed to Pushing Pen like a Male Wimp Millions do Back Braking Jobs as Pen Pushers call it ,and feel proud of doing a Mans Job .No one minds a Working Mexican it's the Ice Dealers that caused the prob not real MexicanMen.Ferang Teachers work here for Peanuts ,but that's different is it.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

2 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Backbreaking Jobs,as opposed to Pushing Pen like a Male Wimp Millions do Back Braking Jobs as Pen Pushers call it ,and feel proud of doing a Mans Job .No one minds a Working Mexican it's the Ice Dealers that caused the prob not real MexicanMen.Ferang Teachers work here for Peanuts ,but that's different is it.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Hey!  Nothing wrong with pen pushers.  And nothing wrong with those who work with their hands.  Both are needed.

Mexicans are typically hardworking, family oriented people.  Sadly, many get caught up in gangs.  Which tarnishes their image quite a bit.

I've probably spent about a year traveling all over Mexico.  Always treated with respect.  Sadly, like here, corruption is their #1 problem.