Amulets and statue saves Thai from certain death in pick-up smash

rooster59

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

delgarcon

And if you dont like reading posts about the stupidity of Thais, as drivers on the 2nd most dangerous roads in the world and the many deaths they cause in doing so.Why do you still stay here?

I really find people who are still walking through the daisy fields of so happy to be here,and have gone native in their blind belief that its not a 3rd world country, and people dont kill people,cars do,quite naive and still have a lot to learn.

Have a nice day

16 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

delgarcon

And if you dont like reading posts about the stupidity of Thais, as drivers on the 2nd most dangerous roads in the world and the many deaths they cause in doing so.Why do you still stay here?

I really find people who are still walking through the daisy fields of so happy to be here,and have gone native in their blind belief that its not a 3rd world country, and people dont kill people,cars do,quite naive and still have a lot to learn.

Have a nice day

As unsavory and disturbing as reading about what the daily butchers bill on Thai roads is.... I think it should be mandatory, to keep your awareness at defcon 5!

kiss your missus goodbye, every time you leave the house.... it might end up being the last time.... stay safe guys.

22 hours ago, farcanell said:

As unsavory and disturbing as reading about what the daily butchers bill on Thai roads is.... I think it should be mandatory, to keep your awareness at defcon 5!

kiss your missus goodbye, every time you leave the house.... it might end up being the last time.... stay safe guys.

Every day when my wife rides off on her motorcycle I think this.