Where Is The Fastest Internet Shop

Ground Engineer

Im in Pattaya for 4 weeks but I have to work off the internet while Im here. I am using dial up at th emomment in my rented house but its painfully slow. I have been to a few internet cafes but they are not much better. Does anyone know of an internet shop in Pattaya that has 2Mbs plus speed. I dont mind paying whatever it costs.

PS I have a wifi laptop so if there are any bars which are fast count them in too.

Cheers,

Rob.

Im in Pattaya for 4 weeks but I have to work off the internet while Im here. I am using dial up at th emomment in my rented house but its painfully slow. I have been to a few internet cafes but they are not much better. Does anyone know of an internet shop in Pattaya that has 2Mbs plus speed. I dont mind paying whatever it costs.

PS I have a wifi laptop so if there are any bars which are fast count them in too.

Cheers,

Rob.

The True internet shop upstairs in the Royal Garden mall, beach road has a very fast connection and I think also Wi Fi.

Try Cafe Pitini on Soi Buakow South of the daily market. You must obtain the password but I've been quite pleased with the speed. If you have any logon problems, ask Paul the owner to sort it out as he's more than pleased to do so. Enjoy the home made Italian gelato or you can also sit on their outdoor patio and pick up some passing cuties...

I've tried so many I've lost count. I really don't know which is the best one but one that ranks amongst the best is the Explorer Internet Cafe on Beach Road, between Soi 9 and Soi 10, right next to the real estate shop and very close to the new view talay high rise condo. recommended. 1.5b/min, 1b/m for card members.

I always use the net cafe upstairs in Big C South Patters.

Not sure what the speed is, although it's very quick, the guy that owns it is very helpful, it's airconned and the young lady that works there is just stunning.

Keep yer mits off, she's all mine :o

You're not going to find anything faster then 2mbps!

Simply doesn't exist here...

Been in a small shop in Soi Leng Kee, about 50 meters down the soi if coming from soi Bua Khao on the right hand side.

Guess he has a 2mbps connection, because when I tested it came up with 1600 something kbps from an international site...

Cheers,

Rob.

I like the WinnerInn Hotel on Soi Buakhaw, cheap internet price of 30 baht per hour and wifi too!

Even the cheap Honey Inn on Soi Honey Inn has free wifi that you can access from their coffee shop.

Right across the street from the Tops supermarket (Pattaya 2nd and Central,) in the little mall nearest the bank, is a nice internet shop. The price for that internet shop is 40 baht per hour and the computers are in pretty good shape.