TRUE Internet Service Down for Over a Week

maphraw

I had True install W-Fi internet at our house in Buriram about a year ago and it has been excellent but last week we got no signal. Called and talked to True people who assured us the problem was being attended to. But it is now over a week that we have not been able to get a signal. We called yesterday and the same response,"we are trying to solve the problem". Anyone have similar problems with their TRUE internet service or know anything about why there hasn't been any service for over a week? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/26/2017 at 5:03 PM, maphraw said:

I had True install W-Fi internet at our house in Buriram about a year ago and it has been excellent but last week we got no signal. Called and talked to True people who assured us the problem was being attended to. But it is now over a week that we have not been able to get a signal. We called yesterday and the same response,"we are trying to solve the problem". Anyone have similar problems with their TRUE internet service or know anything about why there hasn't been any service for over a week? Thanks

is the problem solved yet? other than this problem is the wiFi internet ok? speed etc? I'm near Mukdahan and have a hell of a time arranging a decent internet service.

Archived