Video: Drunk as a skunk - cop on a motorbike wows the internet!

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Why does the driver of the car who is filmiing this find it so amusing? It's not funny whatsoever.

...childish antics, giggling like a silly schoolgirl..allowing the offence to continue and possibly escalate into a fatal accident..he could easily have sounded his horn, flashed his lights and even draw alongside and tried to get him to pull over...the amazement continues at a risk to others.

Just now, tandor said:

...childish antics, giggling like a silly schoolgirl..allowing the offence to continue and possibly escalate into a fatal accident..he could easily have sounded his horn, flashed his lights and even draw alongside and tried to get him to pull over...the amazement continues at a risk to others.

Seriously you would do that to a drunk Thai policeman!? 

You will end up in more trouble, don't get involved (drink, loss of face and guns do not go together)

37 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Why does the driver of the car who is filmiing this find it so amusing? It's not funny whatsoever.

Thais have every right to laugh at the internal hypocrisies their police force offers. He wasn't .o6, he was point oh blot-ho.

It was a fair reaction to ludicrous.

10 minutes ago, ChangMaiSausage said:

Seriously you would do that to a drunk Thai policeman!? 

You will end up in more trouble, don't get involved (drink, loss of face and guns do not go together)

..i certainly would try to attract his attention.

54 minutes ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

How do you know. You speak for others?

Not me, never drove whilst drunk.

Right!  You probably aren't even aware of what all the legal alcohol limits are in every state, province, and country.  Also, sleep deprivation can be as bad as driving intoxicated. Now you're going to tell me that you never drove tired. Oh and how about those prescription drugs that you've been taking. Give me a break!

4 hours ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

I hope he stopped to call someone to pick him up.

Driver of the car could have honked his horn also a few times to try make the cop stop.

But hey who cares , great footage if he killed himself in front of your dash-cam right ?

Already waiting for the police statement , drunk driving foreigner with police vest caught on dash cam.

Honk? That may not be a good call, sir. With brain-dead idiots like this, who normally have low self-esteem and fragile egos, he may think he has lost face because you honked (at a policeman, no less!) and the result may be him emptying his clip into your head. Better let nature take its course. If not this time, maybe next.

Meanwhile, 'Steve Art Duangchathom' a.k.a. Khun Jirawat will be detained and probably charged with defaming the Royal Thai Pillocks Police.

4 hours ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

Driver of the car could have honked his horn also a few times to try make the cop stop.

But hey who cares , great footage if he killed himself in front of your dash-cam right ?

Already waiting for the police statement , drunk driving foreigner with police vest caught on dash cam.

I would't recommend blowing your horn at him, #1 you may cause him to crash, #2 he may shoot you. I think the guy with the dash cam did the only thing he could do.

1 hour ago, tandor said:

.............at the risk of being shot!

Same as "authority" figures anywhere in the world (not just in Thailand) do as I say, not what I do :whistling:

And a police spokesman was quoted (some months ago, I think) that police should be respected? He obviously does not understand that respect is earned NOT demanded!

5 hours ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

Drunk control type dude with a gun?

would it be worth risking your own ass to hassle the guy? He'll clearly do as he pleases in that state unless taken by force,IMO.

Oops,similar opinions already posted.

Edited by Coaster11