Court case

Hi guys,

I had a case against me for fake thai nominees, i had paid the fine in court and its over now, my question is can i fly

back to my home country and come back to thailand normally? Or do i need some extra paper work to avoid any problems at immigration on swarnbhumi alrport?

Thanx

Hi guys,
I had a case against me for fake thai nominees, i had paid the fine in court and its over now, my question is can i fly
back to my home country and come back to thailand normally? Or do i need some extra paper work to avoid any problems at immigration on swarnbhumi alrport?
Thanx

Normally if we have a court case and we have fully paid the fine, we are a free man in Thailand. But look like your case is more serious, can I know how much is your fine and any special endorsement in your passport? That maybe we all can figure out your answers.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

18 minutes ago, Anthony Loh said:

Normally if we have a court case and we have fully paid the fine, we are a free man in Thailand. But look like your case is more serious, can I know how much is your fine and any special endorsement in your passport? That maybe we all can figure out your answers.

My fine was 400000bahts and not any special endorsement in my passport , in the mean time i was geeting court case under consideration visa

16 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You only have issues with Courts and immigration if you commit a serious offence which results in more than six months in jail.

Suspended sentences do not count  

It was a fake nominee case and i have paid 400000 bahts fine

To the best of my knowledge, unless an order went out to immigration to block any attempt by you to depart the country, there is nothing special you need to do prior to leaving now.

Note that, although unlikely in your case, any offense for which you are arrested and convicted can, in theory, lead to your being blacklisted from returning. As I understand it, it is usually up to the official who arrested you whether blacklisting should be pursued for other than very serious crimes. I think a few here understand this in detail, and may be able to help you better.

3 minutes ago, BritTim said:

To the best of my knowledge, unless an order went out to immigration to block any attempt by you to depart the country, there is nothing special you need to do prior to leaving now.

Note that, although unlikely in your case, any offense for which you are arrested and convicted can, in theory, lead to your being blacklisted from returning. As I understand it, it is usually up to the official who arrested you whether blacklisting should be pursued for other than very serious crimes. I think a few here understand this in detail, and may be able to help you better.

Thanx for replying

I think you are unlikely to have any problems, if the case was that serious you would have been deported after it had been completed

However I and no one else on here can know for sure so maybe seek professional advice before you leave Thailand?

• Like 2

Once I had a question mark in the back of my mind. My solution was to go over to an Immigration office and pose the question directly. They are the once that know.

You should have took for the police officers who handled your case, look into his advice and don't bring this issue to the immigration as you may have more problems in the future.

• Like 1

I think you are unlikely to have any problems, if the case was that serious you would have been deported after it had been completed

However I and no one else on here can know for sure so maybe seek professional advice before you leave Thailand?

Totally agree with this statement, maybe a Thai lawyer ( who done immigration cases only) or the police officer that handled your case.

• Like 1

Just now, Anthony Loh said:

You should have took for the police officers who handled your case, look into his advice and don't bring this issue to the immigration as you may have more problems in the future.

People that get in problem with Immigration or get more problem in the future by showing up there, are in my eyes amateurs. Another explaination can also be that they behave in a way that is not acceptable, as I also have seen in many places, just because it is some kind of religion for some people to be in the sect that hates Immigration.

11 hours ago, hanuman2543 said:

I would suggest that you carry a certified copy of the verdict and the letter that stated that the case is finished and there is no appeal pending with you if you want to leave Thailand.

And i have to come back too in thailand, i have family here, any problems to come back?

People that get in problem with Immigration or get more problem in the future by showing up there, are in my eyes amateurs. Another explaination can also be that they behave in a way that is not acceptable, as I also have seen in many places, just because it is some kind of religion for some people to be in the sect that hates Immigration.

Sorry to said that, I don't hate immigration officer as I do have few good friends working in the immigration and one is a big ranking. But for his causes is very seriously "faked xxx". So I'm just advising him try not to wake up a sleeping "Tiger". We are all here just to share our advice and he can just ignore anyone if he think it don't work with him. Regards,

• Like 1