Where to buy hard drives

emgthailand

I am thinking about getting a NAS and some 4TB HD's to put in it.  Also want a 2.5" laptop hd.

Which online stores are the best/most reliable with good customer service, in case a product comes DOA?

I know which NAS I want and a good idea of which HD's I want.  InvadeIT has them, but not sure how good this company is.  I prefer not to go trekking around to a lot of stores just to see if they carry what I am looking for.

Or Jet Computer at Fortune Town - they have Synology and QNAP NAS ( amongst others) and a range of suitable hard drives. WD Red at up to 6Tb last visit ( 8Tb is now available in USA).

I had one 6Tb drive fail, and it was replaced under warranty by them within a week ( I believe if it fails within the first week or? it will be replaced immediately - mine failed after several months.)

Great, thanks everyone!  Will try InvadeIT.  This Fortune Town place sounds interesting.  When I get time to go there I'll check out Jet Computer, since I like walking around computer stores anyway.  But I'd prefer to just buy online.