Silicone colors

canopy

I am looking for silicone in colors other than the usual 2 or 3 seen in hardware stores. Suggestions for either stores or online options welcome. I need quite a large quantity.

Edited by canopy

I am looking for silicone in colors other than the usual 2 or 3 seen in hardware stores. Suggestions for either stores or online options welcome. I need quite a large quantity.

I have only seen the 3 colours here in Thailand.

Maybe you can use another product with more colour choice, and the same properties?

It may help if you say what you want to do, so people may be able to suggest something else. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I tried to make the question as general as possible to maximize the usefulness of the thread to others. For my particular case, I need to fill external control joints in walls, so acrylic for instance won't be suitable.

I have seen five colors of IYA silicone at a Buriram Builders Merchants Store. http://www.iyasilicone.com/     This is not a exotic brand of Silicone, but they do offer five colors plus clear.   White | Black | Metallic | Light Gray | Brown | Clear General purpose silicone sealant is widely available in Isaan. One can never be too careful in Isaan as Saline and silicone breast implants pose similar risks.  Some companies will sell direct to consumers,  some hardware stores and builders merchants in Isaan see the virtue of low margin high volume cash sales. Some do not.