MacBook repair/maintenance

Not sure if Ibeats near Tesco Chawang would have in stock.... I doubt it....since they never opened the Icare store,  they seem to be very limited on speaking English in there...

My choice would be talk to Boyd at MNet, nearer to Makro on same side... see how long to have sent in, he would be able to do it.

Just now, samuijimmy said:

Not sure if Ibeats near Tesco Chawang would have in stock.... I doubt it....since they never opened the Icare store,  they seem to be very limited on speaking English in there...

My choice would be talk to Boyd at MNet, nearer to Makro on same side... see how long to have sent in, he would be able to do it.

Thanks for the help.

14 hours ago, islandguy said:

Anybody know if there is someone on Samui who can reformat a (Mac) hard drive?

Same guy, (Boyd ^) I would think, but that is something I think you could do yourself. Just make sure you have things you want to keep backed up first, so you can reload what you might need, which ever way you get it done. .

Lots of info, if you do a google search on how to do it!    Make sure you remember your Apple ID number!

This fellow on the hill from Tesco-Lotus Bophut (Chaweng) up to Makro (at that side), states he do Mac-service...

20170215_155401ce.jpg
(Just snapped the photo as reminder a few days ago, as I need a notebook repair-shop)

• 2 weeks later...

All Apple Hardware Repairs and Software Troubleshooting at very reasonable rates with prompt and personal service at your residence or place of work, alternatively bring it to the workshop by appointment in Central Chaweng for immediate resolution.
Same day turnaround on charger repairs/broken/frayed cables etc
MBP, Air, MP, ATV, iPod, iPhone, Peripherals - 30 years experience covers all models, any age and os versions.

Archived