Arport-pattaya

bomber

Checked the North Pattay Bus Station this morning. The Baht106 bus does not seem to run any more. The time table in the window of the booking offie is covered and suddenly the girl behind the window could not speak English when I asked her what the situation was.

I picked up Bell Travel Leaflet and it is front of me. Times -

From Airport,

From Pattaya

I was told the fare was Baht 150, but did not confirm if price from the airport was the same Price is not on leaflet.

Leaflet sats the service is door to door to local hotels

It is obvious that transport to and from the new airport is still in the settling down process.

Checked the North Pattay Bus Station this morning. The Baht106 bus does not seem to run any more.

Do you mean the B106 bus from Soi Chaiyapruek in Jomtien no longer operates? Or was there also a B106 operating from Pattaya Nua that has ceased?

Checked the North Pattay Bus Station this morning. The Baht106 bus does not seem to run any more.

Do you mean the B106 bus from Soi Chaiyapruek in Jomtien no longer operates? Or was there also a B106 operating from Pattaya Nua that has ceased?

My understanding was that there was also a Baht 106 from Pattaya Nua, but have never caught it myself. The sign at Pattaya Bus Station was covered. Possibly because it never went from there. Sorry if I mislead anyone.

• 3 weeks later...

My understanding was that there was also a Baht 106 from Pattaya Nua, but have never caught it myself. The sign at Pattaya Bus Station was covered. Possibly because it never went from there. Sorry if I mislead anyone.

I went by bus from the Bus Station in Pattaya Nua 22th December at 3 o´clock PM.

The price was 150 bath and the bus went all the way up to the Departure Terminal. No problems.

i caught the bus from Soi Chaiyapruek Jomtien last week 2 jan -07 at 06.00 am,

got to bus terminal at airport in 1.20 min then shuttle bus that runs ever 5 min takes you to the terminal building (5 min).

when i returned to airport got shuttle bus to bus terminal at 15.00 and had a bus back to pattaya at 17.00

it took 2 hours (peak hour traffic).

the shuttle is a free service.

hope that helps

ps price 106 baht each way.

An offensive post and subsequent replies in this thread have been deleted.

I remind all members to use the report function to alert online moderators to any offensive posts or deviations to the forum rules.

Thanks in advance on behalf of the moderating team.

:o

Caught a bus today from Transportation Centre to North Road Bus Station 106 Baht. Left at 1710 took 1 hour 50 minutes. Only two thirds full. No timetable displayed at Transpoortation Centre. Sorry did not have time to get more details as bus was just about to leave. As far as I could see the timetable for this service is still covered at North Road Bus Station