FOX News, Do people buy this stuff ?

I flicked on Fox news this morning, I find it entertaining just how far they can push the envelope.

Oreilly with a story about Ivanka Trumps clothing line not selling and being drooped by some outlets, saying its proof of an Obama, Alt left media, democrat plot to bring down the presidency. Do people buy this rubbish ? 

Given that the presenters refer to themselves as hosts or presenters, not journalists, do people consider it a legitimate news outlet or Trumps media office ?

1 minute ago, rijb said:

As opposed to Twitter, Facebook, Line, etc.?

Difference being, they dont present themselves as News outlets, and I can question and respond to social media.

6 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Do yourself a favor, don't flick it on. 

There's no need to be afraid of a different point of view which reflects a fair and balanced representation of newsworthy events...

Edited by Ramen087
1 minute ago, 55Jay said:

Do yourself a favor, don't flick it on. 

I cant help it, lol. Its like an addiction. Like I said, I find it interesting to see just how far they push the envelope.

8 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

In just about the same proportion as people on the left side of the apolitical spectrum buy MSNBC.... seriously.

Yes, I realise there is a left biased media etc. But The way Trump has set it up, does not take criticism or questioning from the left, its all fake. This has empowered Fox etc.