Decent to Good Western Breakfast in Roi Et?????

pianoman

I get into Roi Et about once to twice a month, and would like to find a an easy to find, location for a Decent to Good Western Breakfast...  Use to stop at the small place by the lake that a Canadian guy and his Thai wife ran,  and even after it changed to an Italian restaurant but last time I was thru town it seems they do not open until much later in the afternoon...   Any suggestion that are open as early as 10:am or earlier, and once again not too hard to find, would be Greatly appreciated...

Pianoman

Do you know the green apartment building downtown ? From the corner where it is siuated, continue north (towards the market) about 4 or 5 doors on the same side of the street. There is a Chinese place that offers eggs and toast. English spoken, if you need it. Caveat: I have not been there in about a year. 

My girlfriend used to work in the restaurant next door to Tim's as a cook for 12 years. When she was working there the western food was excelent, but I'm not sure if it's the same today. The restaurant opens 10 am.    

Archived