Scotland's Sturgeon says: I can win an independence vote

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Flustered said:

No and to compare an accusation of a racist slur to one of a comment on a politician bad mouthing another is below you and I would have expected better.

I had expected this sort of patronising faux outrage.

I am flattered however that you follow my posts with such interest. maybe there is hope.

Unlike many, I am willing to see both sides of an argument, and also accept that nothing is completely black and white.

if you watched Nicola Sturgeon lately on the various news programs, she stands there with her hands on her hips fairly dripping vitriol as she attacks TMs policies. Not just disagreeing with them but positively aggressive.

Forgive me for suggesting that your desperation to try to save face is beneath you. If, as you stated, they "never have a civil word to say and from the very start are insulting and abusive" then examples must be easy to find? Surely you can find better examples than where NS places her hands?

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One topic raised on these threads on several occassions was whether fishermen were safer with their interests being looked after by Westminster or Edinburgh.  I hope that the Scottish fishermen who seem, en masse, to have put their weight behind TM and Brexit, won't be thrown under the bus as part of any Brexit deal.

Theresa May could waive rights to 95 per cent of British waters after Brexit, fishermen fear

"A desire to take back control of Britain’s waters was a constant theme for Leave campaigners ahead of last year's EU referendum. They believe Britain has legal rights to all fish within 200 miles of the coast, but the manifesto leaves open the possibility that only 12 miles of water will be protected after Brexit."

As this map shows, it will be the Scottish fleet that will be most affected by any sop that may be offered to secure a better Brexit.

Edited by RuamRudy
Map refuses to upload...

2 hours ago, RuamRudy said:
2 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Unlike many, I am willing to see both sides of an argument, and also accept that nothing is completely black and white.

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH.

I mentioned a couple of days ago the disparity in income from North Sea oil between Norway and the UK, despite the geology and operating conditions being mostly comparable.

This article shows starkly the economic mismananagement (or deliberate wealth redistribution) of Westminster, and how Norway has generated $18 more than the UK for every barrel of oil extracted since 1970 (based upon 2014 figures).

Norske.JPG