Spiked drinks

sanemax

Has anyone ever had their drinks spiked before ?

What are the effects and what are the tell tell signs ?

I went out for a few beers with some locals on Sunday , did nt drink too much .

Passed out and still feel drowsy four days later 

I also acted quire manically , which I dont usually do 

I have noticed that some of the people I had a drink with sometimes look they are on something .

I have a feeling, Im quite convinced actually, that someone put something in my drink

9 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Bit of a paranoia if you ask me.

Depends where you live and go l guess,  might have been something you have eated or have drunk before going out, also heat can play a part.

Wel I'll just say that it was in an environment where spiking drinks is not uncommon , its happened  to me before and I've witnessed other people getting their drinks spiked .

I know what effect alcohol has on me and also the effect of pills in my drink

I used to regularly go to one specific bar , my friends bar , and I noticed that many times I went to that bar , I would pass out and have little recollection of that night

When I went to other bars , I didnt pass out .

I couldnt work out why, I then saw a ladyboy popping something into someone elses drink and it all made sense 

They found him the next morning passed out on the bar floor, minus his wallet

15 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I used to regularly go to one specific bar , my friends bar , and I noticed that many times I went to that bar , I would pass out and have little recollection of that night

Well you have answered your own question. :thumbsup:

So you know the owner, and the staff are dumb enough to spike your drink. 

It seems unlikely. 

Youve witnessed it, so i presume you told your friend, and that staff member has been fired?

whats the end game? Seeing that you suspect you've been spiked numerous times, but never been robbed, seems like a waste of pills to me, or is it an added value thing, where they want you to get high for free too?

14 minutes ago, Sigma6 said:

It seems unlikely. 

Youve witnessed it, so i presume you told your friend, and that staff member has been fired?

whats the end game? Seeing that you suspect you've been spiked numerous times, but never been robbed, seems like a waste of pills to me, or is it an added value thing, where they want you to get high for free too?

Yes, it doesnt make a lot of sense, given that bars make money selling drinks, and you dont buy a lot of drinks if you are unconscious. Not a great business model.

10 minutes ago, Sigma6 said:

It seems unlikely. 

I knew the felang bar owner , but his Wife was the one spiked the drinks .

She used to get prescription sleeping pills from the pharmacy .

The pills arent expensive 

Maybe the reason was that I would buy more drinks for myself and others after getting spiked ?

Once I realised they were spiking drinks, I stopped going there .

I do recall that when I wasnt drinking , she would give me a free beer........which was already opened and seemed to appear from under the counter

15 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I knew the felang bar owner , but his Wife was the one spiked the drinks .

She used to get prescription sleeping pills from the pharmacy .

The pills arent expensive 

Maybe the reason was that I would buy more drinks for myself and others after getting spiked ?

Once I realised they were spiking drinks, I stopped going there .

I do recall that when I wasnt drinking , she would give me a free beer........which was already opened and seemed to appear from under the counter

Well, i guess anything is possible here, and if thats the case, youve made the right choice in changing bars. 

Prescription pills, so probably benzos, probably xanax. To someone who hasnt taken them, 2 or 3 mg would definately make you pretty groggy, and possibly a bit manic. Some people drink and take them for this reason, and can have blackout episodes and 'wake up' sat in their car at the scene of (their) accident not knowing how they got there. 

Maybe they help themselves to a few notes outta people wallets, or just pad the bill, knowing the customer is not gonna recall much??

best to avoid ?

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

Well you have answered your own question. :thumbsup:

Although this time I didnt go to a bar this time, although the after effects were similar .

I had a drink with some local friends at their house .

I have previously noticed that sometimes, some of them acted a bit like they were on something .

Maybe they put one pill in one of their own drinks and that does them for the night .

I just noticed the similarities between the two episodes

13 minutes ago, Sigma6 said:

Prescription pills, so probably benzos, probably xanax. To someone who hasnt taken them, 2 or 3 mg would definately make you pretty groggy, and possibly a bit manic. Some people drink and take them for this reason, and can have blackout episodes and 'wake up' sat in their car at the scene of (their) accident not knowing how they got there. 

I did also notice that it would make me quite aggressive .

I couldnt understand it, normally when I have a drink , Im quite passive and avoid any confrontation .

But sometimes , I would be very quick to act aggressively .

I couldnt understand why sometimes I would be so aggressive

Then it all made sense when I saw the LB pooping pills into peoples drinks

I only acted aggressively when I went to that bar , 

When we went to other bars , I was my usual passive self

8 minutes ago, payttayasquirt said:

Date rape drugs are extremely potent and will leave you bed ridden for days until it is wears off, the last thing you would be is aggressive

Unless it was yaba

Due to its expense and illegality , I dont think anyone would use that as a spiking drug , it was more likely to be some prescription drug from a pharmacy

Its locally refereed to as "crazy pills"

I remember being told (quite a few years ago) about two particular bars in Pattaya that had their aircons modified to atomize a cocktail that would entice customers to stay/come back the next day.

Not sure how much truth is behind that, it never seemed to break through my alcohol induced states at the time....................;)

They were popular bars just the same though and I have often thought that it is quite doable.

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Due to its expense and illegality , I dont think anyone would use that as a spiking drug , it was more likely to be some prescription drug from a pharmacy

Its locally refereed to as "crazy pills"

Crazy pill is a direct translation of yaa baa ยาบ้า

Its an amphetamine and caffeine mix usually. You wouldnt feel sleepy, the opposite infact; hyper, talkative and full of energy

benzos and alcohol can make you aggressive if you get past the urge to sleep, and they're available under the counter in many pharmacies

the famous date rape drug is rohypnol or GHB (also a benzo, but harder to get i suspect)

5 minutes ago, Sigma6 said:

Crazy pill is a direct translation of yaa baa ยาบ้า

Its an amphetamine and caffeine mix usually. You wouldnt feel sleepy, the opposite infact; hyper, talkative and full of energy

benzos and alcohol can make you aggressive if you get past the urge to sleep, and they're available under the counter in many pharmacies

the famous date rape drug is rohypnol or GHB (also a benzo, but harder to get i suspect)

roofies?

15 minutes ago, grollies said:

roofies?

Edit: yeah, apologies GHB is a different drug ?

google roofies and it comes up with flunitrazepam

i didnt know but it rohypnol is a trade name. From wikipedia:

Flunitrazepam, also known as Rohypnol among others, is an intermediate acting benzodiazepine used in some countries to treat severe insomnia and in fever, early in anesthesia

56 minutes ago, Sigma6 said:

Edit: yeah, apologies GHB is a different drug ?

google roofies and it comes up with flunitrazepam

i didnt know but it rohypnol is a trade name. From wikipedia:

Flunitrazepam, also known as Rohypnol among others, is an intermediate acting benzodiazepine used in some countries to treat severe insomnia and in fever, early in anesthesia

or...

Alan Garner: ''rapies''

classic

Got drugged and date raped by a hot Thai chick.. woke up she had gone and some ugly chick was there who had ordered room service. I was too scared to say anything and got raped again.

Archived