One week to go: Walking Street more like Hell Zone than Happy Zone as man attacked

rooster59

5 hours ago, reallybigken said:

Ok, Maybe I'm missing something.

"He had been taking some pictures with his mobile phone "

He is in side a club on walking street taking pictures, while the government is trying to clean up the area. They have already had a few clubs raided in the last few weeks because of someone calling into the police and complained.

And what does nationality (owner Indian and he is Indian) have to do with it.

I not condoning there action, if that is really what they did, but I kind of get the feeling they asked him to erase the pictures and/or he mouthed off at them.

What happen to the pictures?

Nah, you didn´t miss much! That about sums it up. The only thing you might have missed, is that they still have 1 week left to fix somthing out of nothing. Irrelevant as usual.
Pictures...??? A wild guess... They got deleted????

Edited by Get Real
Nothing to do! Always like to correct myself too, due to that I never let anybody else do it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not very dangerous at all- it's just phony and fake. The only thing they ever care about is how to separate your cash from you and they will go to any lengths to get it.One of the  very worst places in Thailand that there is.

Thrilled they called out the NASA club by name. All of this sounds totally in character with these clubs, and these bouncers, and Pattaya in general. Spread the word. Hopefully it will have a minor impact on their income, and a bigger impact on what is remaining of their reputation. Scumbags. Worms. Cretons. Half men. I would like to see how the average bouncer acts one on one, with a real man, who has fighting skills. My guess if that they would be down on the ground in alot of pain, within a minute or two. Big, brave men in packs of 10, carrying pistols. 

Of course the police did not do more. They are virtually owned by these establishments. Enough money and you are above the law. And and all laws. And that include the tiny mans laws. 

Edited by spidermike007

"...in the famed South Pattaya street."

Yes, but famous for what?

I guess we'll never know.  

If only there was some way to search and find information on what South Pattaya street is famous for?

No way will that happen!

Onward into the Darkness, bold, brave Pattaya Tourists! ?

7 hours ago, Bartman1369 said:

Where is this encyclopedia of "resarch" I have lived here 18 months and it's the first I've heard about not taking pictures in a bar. If you cannot use cameras there should be a sign on the entrance to the establishment. 

Common sense is hard to find,if you haven't got it,you wont last long.

5 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

very true Malaysians are bad at this too buy a bottle water and take pics of the girls with signs everywhere saying no pics this guy almost certainly took the piss and got chucked out

I saw an Indian walking around an oval bar in the 80's and a girl i knew attacked him with the drinks tray He still gawked at the girls on stage.She said he was known as a pervert and no payer.She must have whacked him 20 times,great theatre.

7 hours ago, Thaidream said:

Walking Street is living on borrowed time. Each one of these incidents put the nail in the coffin sooner not  later.  The police are irrelevant.  The Army is in control and they don't even tell the police when a raid is coming.  The Army is trying to drive out this type of business and it will not be deterred.

If a bar does not want pictures taken- it needs to put up a prominent sign. Taking a customer out back and threatening his life is called 'terrorist threatening' and illegal in Thailand. I hope he gets plenty of compensation and the bar closed.  

I and many others will be glad when Walking Street is finally gentrified. The place is a drag on the real Thailand and sends the wrong message Worldwide about Thailand. Even if the powers to be did nothing- it will eventually die a natural death- There is a lack of customers; the price of drinks will continually go up until the bars/clubs will have priced themselves out. Why would a tourist want to go to Walking Street with inflated prices; security staff that beat up people; an uncaring police force; and bar staff that could care less whether you ever come back.   There are many other countries that have lower prices; more friendly girls; and you don't have to worry about getting beat up or an inflated bar tab.

BYE-BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, SiSePuede419 said:

"...in the famed South Pattaya street."

Yes, but famous for what?

I guess we'll never know.  

If only there was some way to search and find information on what South Pattaya street is famous for?

No way will that happen!

Onward into the Darkness, bold, brave Pattaya Tourists! ?

How about you go and find out !

8 hours ago, Bartman1369 said:

Where is this encyclopedia of "resarch" I have lived here 18 months and it's the first I've heard about not taking pictures in a bar. If you cannot use cameras there should be a sign on the entrance to the establishment. 

If you dont understand the logic of not taking pics in a bar you are either thick or stupid. Or both

If they want to keep this area a "Happy Zone" they need to get rid of the night clubs and discos, There's always going to be trouble there late at night. 

Instead just keep all the open beer bars and restaurants. 

5 minutes ago, balo said:

If they want to keep this area a "Happy Zone" they need to get rid of the night clubs and discos, There's always going to be trouble there late at night. 

Instead just keep all the open beer bars and restaurants. 

There are young people that like to enjoy themselves

in Pattaya you know  :jap:

63618293.jpg

Edited by onemorechang

5 hours ago, tootall said:

HAHA-never be done-propaganda-usaula liip service-nothing will be resolved over what is a growing problem on Walking Street. Locals who live here go nowhere near there. We know if is nothing but trouble

BS

I live in Pattaya and I am on Walking Street about every 2 days: never got in trouble :)

Also clearly less "troubles" now than 2-3 years ago. Works of Police+Military pays. :)

We know full well that the truth in this story  as so many others is elusive. it is what is published or said, the truth, as well as the Thai culture to never admit if your wrong. .

What is rather upsetting is the fact that even after reporting the situation the police seemed to ignore the victims plight and offered zero assistance in first aid or anything else.

So the Police may change their actions but not their habits, foreigners are still seen as a problem.

Pattaya you can keep it thank-you.

Turn t up.
the main world counties you refer to are bombing Syrian women and children in their homes daily, before it was Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Laos etc etc. No protection there.

Do you really think some story about an Indian in a Pattaya nightclub who claims he was attacked by ten men, but with no obvious wounds, is really significant or will even be remembered in a month.

This story has as much credablity as the fake Irishmens claims that the Thai van driver stole his money and beat him up. The Irishmen made it up and so did this Indian. And even if it was true, it was Indian verses Indian anyway. 

The thais do an excellent job controlling the thousands of drunken idiots on walking street night after night. For such an alcohol fueled zone it is very safe. Idiots are dealt with swiftly.and very effectively. 
IT is remarkable really. I have been a regular visitor to walking street since before it was even walking street. I have never seen Thais starting trouble, but when needed they certainly know how to finish it and keep it safe for the happy partygoers.

And yes they all unite at the drop of a hat and work as a team when required, which is the best way to deal with out of control drunks, drug affected fools and general trouble making idiots who can't control their excitement, unlike in the "main world" countries where bystanders are too scared to get involved.

Work so a team. Ha ha, you do mean gang up on a single victim.