Where to buy food grade paraffin wax?

Monomial

I am looking at making some chocolate covered fruits, and need to find food grade paraffin wax to get the chocolate to harden properly. This is readily available in the canning section in most grocery stores overseas. Does anyone know if it is available here?

I can find cosmetic grade paraffin easily enough online, but I have not found a source for food grade. Does anyone know where you can buy this in Thailand?

Thanks for any advice.

I guess I was assuming I would have to order this online, but this is important enough to me that I might try to go anywhere it happened to be if it could not be ordered and shipped.

I am actually in Bangkok. But if I happen to be heading south in the near future, I will definitely stop in and have a look.   Unfortunately a bit far to go for a "maybe" unless there is another reason to head down that way.

Really I am surprised this is so difficult. All the bakery shops I have asked do not have any kind of wax. I wonder how people make chocolate in Thailand? It is much too hot for cocoa butter to stand without a wax additive.

Does anyone here have any knowledge of what the locals do for this?