Storm in a Thai teacup - woman goes to the police over pump attendants who can't open filler cap

webfact

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, fish monger said:

Did you know that GOOGLE is your friend...? I suggest you give it a shot. Stop making comments before you do some RESEARCH...!

lol really? Show me the link that says the Airblade is still made and sold in Thailand, looking forward to that

6 hours ago, fruitman said:

But actually she's right, why the staff can't even open a filler cap?? That's ridiculous, it's like a busdriver who can't drive safe ......

Why the staff must know how to open the filler caps from every different motorbike/car?
The driver MUST know how to do it and no one other!!!

If it is not her bike, she can call the owner and ask. But not make problem with people who don't know more as she self.

Edited by snowgard

7 hours ago, fruitman said:

She probably works for the government so you have no choice and will buy from her.

But actually she's right, why the staff can't even open a filler cap?? That's ridiculous, it's like a busdriver who can't drive safe or a policeman who's corrupt, an english teacher who can't speak english or an immigration officer who can't speak english or a taxidriver with a broken meter. Can't have that....

She didn't say please.

17 minutes ago, JulesMad said:

Go to another gas station... this gas station looses a customer! Absolutely not worth the fuss.... On another note, SHE can show the attendant... In many countries in the world, the customer tanks his/herself 1f642.png

In public?

Normal Thai behaviour. She had a new bike, hadn't bothered to read the manual and so didn't know how to open the tank. She would never admit responsibility and that it was her fault that she didn't know about her own bike so she blamed the attendant. Yet another five-year old in an adult body.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The drama started on Tuesday evening when the woman took her Honda Airblade - a relatively new model for Thailand - into what is thought to be a Shell station to fill up.

The last Honda was made in 2010 !!!

So no way it is a relatively new model for Thailand.

It needs 95. I alway fill mine up with Shell V-power.

And the place is defenately NOT a Shell station... Their colours are Yellow and Red. Not any blue is involved.

9 hours ago, DLang said:

Behind every smile is an angry Thai.

They really do have serious anger issues bubbling away just ready to explode over nothing.

It's just as well she didn't have a gun. Remember the 1 Baht Murderer a few years ago? Gas attendant shot a customer in the head as he refused to pay for 1 baht over fill.

That is what a life of being told to bottle it in does to you............

5 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

It's so easy to protect your precious face and reputation.

With a little help from the computer crimes act. I seem to think this act was designed to protect people further up the food chain but had to be shared with the lower ranks out of "fairness" a word that kind of chokes me to use. 

If you listen to the long interview on youtube with the male pump attendant, she came in at 9pm and her rant continued till 11pm when the police finally arrived and took them all to the station where she argued for another hour till midnight. Obvious that she has mental issues caused by or due to lack of some (prescription?) drugs.

Wot a pathetic woman think she's above everyone, needs a good slap.
She's not friends with that nutty Thai woman ex judge is she? [emoji48][emoji48][emoji48]

I think the nutty ex-judge passed away a few months afo.

5 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Her arrogant, patronizing and condescending attitude alone makes me want to slap the crap out of her.

And isn't it pathetic how this type of people always feel that they have been "defamed" and "lost face" whenever their disgusting behavior is exposed on the internet? In fact, they have defamed themselves the very moment they acted like a spoiled brat and are entirely and solely responsible for their perceived loss of face.

Behave like a civilized, decent and respectful person instead of a complete a**h**e and nobody will want to film you or post the clip anywhere. It's so easy to protect your precious face and reputation.

Agree, and her face might not be the only thing she has lost in life...;)

24 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Silly cow, needs a slapped face.These hiso idiots want to remember that the days of upstairs/down stairs have gone.

Hi-sos do not ride, nor borrow, plastic pigs. She is a no-so cum hi-so-wannabee with a screw loose.