90 day report (samui) online possible?

What happened to the 90 day online report, is it possible to do that now? I have to report in Samui but this time it would be more convenient if I can do it online. I didn't find any recent information regarding this or a link to the form?

I did mine a few times online before it went down. Worked fine as long as I used IE. And sometimes, sometimes not with Safari or the IE extension to Chrome. Hope it comes back some day. It was convenient.

On March 16th there was a presentation in Laem Mae Phim (Rayong) where also the Immigration Department showed a "cartoon" to the audience (a few hundred farang people) where they promoted their website also to "have the 90 days reporting" done.  During the break I went to see the Thai Immigration officers present, together with another attendant, and we told them that the website was "down" for several months already.  They confirmed this...and told that indeed there are problems and the responsible company that they engaged wasn't reacting anymore.  It could take a long time to restore this...So...everything same as before: go to the Immigration Office to report!

You can do it 14 days before an 7 days later, so you have 3 weeks to make the report.

I take the misses, do some shopping in town, have  nice lunch and she wait the whole 5 minutes at Immigration while I do my report.

The best excuse for a day out every 90 days.

No, it's not currently available - BUT why don't you just mail it? All the instructions are on their website and it's so easy. The most important thing is to send it via registered mail and include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for the return of the slip.

You can do it 14 days before an 7 days later, so you have 3 weeks to make the report.
I take the misses, do some shopping in town, have  nice lunch and she wait the whole 5 minutes at Immigration while I do my report.
The best excuse for a day out every 90 days.

Nice for you.
This is the Koh Samui forum, members from Koh Phanhgan and Koh Tao, have to deal with boat trips, taxis and grumpy immigration, it will take a full day.

22 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

Nice for you.
This is the Koh Samui forum, members from Koh Phanhgan and Koh Tao, have to deal with boat trips, taxis and grumpy immigration, it will take a full day.

So much for "Thailand 4.0"... More like 1.25 (beta version)... Queue up with a smile and embrace the 20th century.