MotoGP and Formula 1

beachbuggy

How big a MotoGP fan are you??? If you are serious enough to pay a rather pricey subscription you can watch MotoGP live on the internet.  Subscriptions by race or season. Of course, there is still the problem of slow internet speeds.  https://secure.motogp.com/en/subscribe 

Cheers, 4850b for the season. Did a few races last year and as you say slow internet speeds and always when the race is on

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

3 hours ago, Aussie69 said:

Does ilikehdtv have sky sports with formula 1 (including practice, qualifing, etc)?

It does.  I signed up for a month just to see how good it is, and to get the additional coverage shown on Sky.  The picture quality is low definition and you will run into periodic streaming problems.  In their favour, I couldn't connect at all for a few days so I sent them an email.  IlikeHD quickly responded and said they switched my account to a different server and it did fix the connection problem.   Still, as much as I hate TrueVisions, it was much better watching in real HD on Fox than what I was getting on IlikeHD.  If you have limited choice the IlikeHD could be an acceptable alternative.  I am going to keep it for some of the other programming where HD isn't that important.    

It does.  I signed up for a month just to see how good it is, and to get the additional coverage shown on Sky.  The picture quality is low definition and you will run into periodic streaming problems.  In their favour, I couldn't connect at all for a few days so I sent them an email.  IlikeHD quickly responded and said they switched my account to a different server and it did fix the connection problem.   Still, as much as I hate TrueVisions, it was much better watching in real HD on Fox than what I was getting on IlikeHD.  If you have limited choice the IlikeHD could be an acceptable alternative.  I am going to keep it for some of the other programming where HD isn't that important.    

Thanks for the informative reply [emoji5]️

Download mobdro onto your phone or tablet it has loads of channels including all skysports channels even has motogp channel , just google mobdro download & when on the site follow instructions to download , you will have all the tv channels you will ever need free

6 hours ago, thaiscot said:

Download mobdro onto your phone or tablet it has loads of channels including all skysports channels even has motogp channel , just google mobdro download & when on the site follow instructions to download , you will have all the tv channels you will ever need free

Thanks for this..i just downloaded it, but how do i find the dedicated motogp channel please?

Archived