Selling a Foreign Owned Condo –then repatriating the money.

Does  the Land office provide sufficient certification such that the bank, where the proceeds of the sale are deposited , have no excuse but to repatriate this money ?

Also , does this certification state the values involved?

You can repatriate the money you brought in to purchase the condo (providing you have that document from the bank). Furthermore you can repatriate any profit you make on the sale, providing you can show a tax statement proving you paid the income tax on the capital gains. 

15 minutes ago, Gulfsailor said:

You can repatriate the money you brought in to purchase the condo (providing you have that document from the bank). Furthermore you can repatriate any profit you make on the sale, providing you can show a tax statement proving you paid the income tax on the capital gains. 

Thanks

Which documents are required by the bank . Documents provided by the land office ?

Also -the only document that I have relating to the my original purchase is the bank book pertaining to that time

7 minutes ago, Delight said:

Thanks

Which documents are required by the bank . Documents provided by the land office ?

Also -the only document that I have relating to the my original purchase is the bank book pertaining to that time

I suggest you contact your bank and ask for a list of what is required to repatriate the money, specifically if it is more than the amount you brought in to purchase the condo.