regular internet rate on DTAC postpaid with NO package booked ?

siam2007

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody knows what is the regular data rate that DTAC charges its postpaid customers who use the internet occasionally without having a monthly package booked.

On their website, I cannot find any info, I only see those expensive and useless recurring packages that I do not want to book. prepaid users seem to be free to book any sort of one-off packages they want, monthly, weekly, daily, time-based, MB-based, speed-based. It seems DTAC treats their loyal postpaid customers like s*it whereas prepaid customers enjoy any freedom they want :-(((

I tried to contact the call center twice and got rubbish replies, the agents did not actually understand what I was talking about and gave controversial "information".

So I wonder what is the standard rate per MB for example, if I just log in (for example to use skype).

Again: I do NOT want a recurring package as I already use TRUE on another device.

Thanks

21 hours ago, Lannig said:

I see cheap, short-term add-on packages for postpaid as well here : http://www.dtac.co.th/en/search/package/index.html?fta=ao&aos=aopo&aopot=NET&aopop=1-150&aopep1=&aopen=&aopep2=&aopett=&aopep3=

Starting from 15B for a day of internet when you need it.

What's wrong with these ?

What's wrong with these --->>> not available to postpaid users obviously  :-/

But I will head into town to talk to their service center staffs in person