Possible Venues For Tv Piss-ups!

britmaveric

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KDF, Do not have a phone number but these are good directions.

Noi's Bar is located on Soi Khao Noi in East Pattaya. Soi Khao Noi is on the East Pattaya side of Sukhumvit Road between Pattaya Klang (Central Pattaya Road) AND South Pattaya Road. The turning off Sukhumvit is called Soi Boonsampan - there is no number on the Soi sign but it is immediately before a dark red coloured 7/11. Soi Khao Noi is actually the extension after the railway crossing.

Once you have gone over the railway line, drive about 700 metres and you will see Noi's Bar on the left hand side. There is a small amount of parking directly outside.

If Baz and me would have had these directions last week we would have found Nois on the first try :o

KDF, Do not have a phone number but these are good directions.

Noi's Bar is located on Soi Khao Noi in East Pattaya. Soi Khao Noi is on the East Pattaya side of Sukhumvit Road between Pattaya Klang (Central Pattaya Road) AND South Pattaya Road. The turning off Sukhumvit is called Soi Boonsampan - there is no number on the Soi sign but it is immediately before a dark red coloured 7/11. Soi Khao Noi is actually the extension after the railway crossing.

Once you have gone over the railway line, drive about 700 metres and you will see Noi's Bar on the left hand side. There is a small amount of parking directly outside.

If Baz and me would have had these directions last week we would have found Nois on the first try :o

thanks for the help, it is our hope that we will find Noi's and all the gang.

kdf + the one

Hi folks,

I don't have time to read through all 45 pages and don't see it on the last 2 - is this tonight - Friday June 1 ?

Thanks,

Crouton

Yes Crouton,

See rockets post #666 for directions.

You bringing soup? Pumpkin is my favorite -

I also had a great night..good food,good company,great place Noi. :D Oh - thanks Lee for the 'moving experience'.

Bazmlb... I think I remember more than you..... :o even though we didn't get home til nearly 3 a.m. :D

mamanoodle and I won't be around for 6 weeks so please keep up the Friday night tradition we will be observing from afar :D

Begs

Had a great night at Noi's Bar. Thanks to Lee for his hospitality and the excellent food. Good to see some new faces. I think to the best of my recollection (which is a little fuzzy today) that we had 15 at the party. Great turn out. Don't forget that next Saturday, June 9th is Monty's one year anniversary party at at the lake. Starts 7pm with free buffet, fireworks and live music....sounds like a winner already.....see you there!!!!!!!!

Well Guys and Gals...I just wanted to 'SHOUT' a BIG THANK YOU for making the concerted effort to drag yourselves over to the 'Darkside' and visit my establishment.

I can only vouch for myself when I say I had a great night and that I enjoyed everybody's company that I got to spend time with...sorry to anyone that I didn't have the chance or time to say 'HI', although I think I made myself known to most :o:D (Sorry about that).

Thanks to the kind comments above and I hope most others shared the same enjoyment on the night.

It will be an absolute pleasure to play mine host to the 'TV' Gang again or even if you drop in if your ever passing by!

Once again thanks for making a great night, it was most appreciated.

Well Guys and Gals...I just wanted to 'SHOUT' a BIG THANK YOU for making the concerted effort to drag yourselves over to the 'Darkside' and visit my establishment.

I can only vouch for myself when I say I had a great night and that I enjoyed everybody's company that I got to spend time with...sorry to anyone that I didn't have the chance or time to say 'HI', although I think I made myself known to most :o:D (Sorry about that).

Thanks to the kind comments above and I hope most others shared the same enjoyment on the night.

It will be an absolute pleasure to play mine host to the 'TV' Gang again or even if you drop in if your ever passing by!

Once again thanks for making a great night, it was most appreciated.

Another 2 voices saying thanks to Lee. We echo the good company, good fud, and fun establishment messages. I for one would make a trip to the darkside again.

Feeling quite chipper today in spite of 2/3 to 3/4 of a bottle of JD, reports differ including a "don't forget the 3 glasses of Jack and the chang you had before your friends convinced you to buy a bottle, dear."

kdf and she who runs with scissors

After talking last night with the people who came along it was suggested we start a Friday night out thread, So a new Thread just for Friday night outs will be posted, if we come accross any venues that may be suitable for pissups then they can be added here.

Boxing roo on 3rd rd has good pies too, a VB (australian beer from victoria) and a pie is 150b currently, Pool is free and they play some good movies on the TV as well as sports, parking is easy and soi diana isnt far away for those who get bored.

they have a few specials on stuff now like bundy and coke for 75 baht last night.

for that one doesn't need a p*ss-up! i really would like to meet some TV-members and not watch some stupid television or play pool.

:D

edited: to make "tschörmann" grammar more understandable :o

Edited by Dr. Naam

Boxing roo on 3rd rd has good pies too, a VB (australian beer from victoria) and a pie is 150b currently, Pool is free and they play some good movies on the TV as well as sports, parking is easy and soi diana isnt far away for those who get bored.

they have a few specials on stuff now like bundy and coke for 75 baht last night.

for that one doesn't need a p*ss-up! i really would like to meet some TV-members and not watch some stupid television or play pool.

:D

edited: to make "tschörmann" grammar more understandable :o

Agree! I also didn't like it when Lee forced me at gunpoint to sign up on the poolboard...other TV members were strapped to chairs and had to watch movies all night long...horrible place, better stay home!

Agree! I also didn't like it when Lee forced me at gunpoint to sign up on the poolboard...other TV members were strapped to chairs and had to watch movies all night long...horrible place, better stay home!

Give the guy a break raro. :o

Can't you read between the lines & see that he is begging for an excuse to get out the house - just that it would be un-cool for his generation to be seen enjoying themselves...

Get a bit of Dutch courage in him & I'm sure the conversations of the evening will become most interesting.

Cheers,

Soundman.

Good time at Noi's place, took me ages to find though, kept going down the wrong soi's, but it was worth the effort. Noi makes Potato Ash (Stew) just like my mum's!!!

Chris

Good time at Noi's place, took me ages to find though, kept going down the wrong soi's, but it was worth the effort. Noi makes Potato Ash (Stew) just like my mum's!!!

Chris

I must also say a great evening Lee & Noi, made all the better by Nois great skills in the chicken room!

• 1 month later...
Ladies and Gents - please list suggestions to favourite spots in Patters that would be ideal for a TV pissup...

Blues Factory

Lennies

????????

Relegated to Page 10 of the forum. Oh, the shame of it.

I thought you guys were vetting places for full-scale piss-ups? Or has that all been forgotten in the Friday-night pub-crawl?

Have any good venues been unearthed? Tropical Bert's; Caddy Shack; Noi's? Those three are fairly well spread. Any others suitable for families as well as singles?

I think Lennies is now called Secrets, or Shooters, or somesuch. And not so family oriented.

When are any officially sponsored TV piss-ups due, or too far into the future to fix?

When are any officially sponsored TV piss-ups due, or too far into the future to fix?

When you planning on being back ?

I'll be home in a little under 2 weeks, and expect to have a party at some point after that (and inviting TV members of course).

Not sure where though (don't want Raro getting up and dancing on those mirrored tables again) ! :o

I'll be home in a little under 2 weeks, and expect to have a party at some point after that (and inviting TV members of course).

Not sure where though (don't want Raro getting up and dancing on those mirrored tables again) ! :o

I was home in June - next one is October (Ramadan and the Eid). Probably mid-Oct to mid-Nov this time.

Raro?

mirrored tables!

the horror, the horror...

Another thread has been going re the non sponsored weekly + pissups.

Something like Friday or other day TV pissup, can't remember the thread, but it is here.

kdf

Raro?

mirrored tables!

the horror, the horror...

Something like Friday or other day TV pissup, can't remember the thread, but it is here.

kdf

kdf

That's why I resuscitated this one - which was asking for suggestions for venues suitable for official TV get-togethers, rather than the other thread which seems to be just a Friday-to-Friday "Where shall we meet?" without the feedback on suitability.

See Buckwheats criteria on the first page.