Possible Venues For Tv Piss-ups!

britmaveric

In no particular order then,

For me Berts is #1 on the list, Parking is better, Public transport access is available and prices are a bit better

All true.

Baz, admit it. You just want to be closer to soi 6. :D

Whats so good about Soi 6? I havent been there, is there something I am missing you seem to know so much about it :o

Anyone for the altertative tv pissup.

Meet up first bar right hand side top of soi 6 Wednesday afternoon.

2 o’clock. (every week)

Only conditions are ,

No mobile phones,

No wives,

No boyfriends!!!!

No real names.

No none drinkers.

Apart from the Australians, it’s a bit embarrassing when they get pissed.

They start all that cricket and sheep worrying talk and stuff !!!

Plus you need more than 3 grand in the pocket. (baht)

Anyone up for it..

:D

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For me Berts is #1 on the list, Parking is better, Public transport access is available and prices are a bit better

All true.

Baz, admit it. You just want to be closer to soi 6. :bah:

Whats so good about Soi 6? I havent been there, is there something I am missing you seem to know so much about it :D

2 o’clock. (every week)

Only conditions are ,

No mobile phones,

No wives,

No boyfriends!!!!

No real names.

No none drinkers.

Anyone up for it..

:D

Maybe I'm missing something here... :D

Why does it have to be the first bar right hand side every Wednesday? :D

What's wrong with the second bar right hand side, and the third... and what about the left hand side....?

Why don't you have a rolling list of Soi 6 bars, and work your way through them on succeeding Wednesdays?

If you like, I'll set up shop in the library and hand out maps showing the location of the current "Bar of the Week". :o

All true.

Baz, admit it. You just want to be closer to soi 6. :bah:

Whats so good about Soi 6? I havent been there, is there something I am missing you seem to know so much about it :D

2 o’clock. (every week)

Only conditions are ,

No mobile phones,

No wives,

No boyfriends!!!!

No real names.

No none drinkers.

Anyone up for it..

:bah:

Maybe I'm missing something here... :D

Why does it have to be the first bar right hand side every Wednesday? :D

What's wrong with the second bar right hand side, and the third... and what about the left hand side....?

Why don't you have a rolling list of Soi 6 bars, and work your way through them on succeeding Wednesdays?

If you like, I'll set up shop in the library and hand out maps showing the location of the current "Bar of the Week". :o

That’s the sprite :D

Come on Guys back to your corners, lets not such petty things worry us, BW was trying to help bring people together and has done a grand job so far with more people turning up to each recon, this does nothing to help, there are much more important things to do here like STAY on topic and contribute by:

- coming along to the recons.

- posting what you think of the venue after the recon.

- suggesting places for the next recon.

Thanks

Well said and I hope you are all having a great time tonight.

I have never been to a recon yet but I am enjoying this thread as it gives me plenty of ideas of places to go in Pattaya when I am next over.

I will of course come to the next recon when I am in Pattaya.

BT :D:o:D

Keep up the good work I wish I was their to enjoy too but hopefully not too long now.

Well said and I hope you are all having a great time tonight.

I have never been to a recon yet but I am enjoying this thread as it gives me plenty of ideas of places to go in Pattaya when I am next over.

I will of course come to the next recon when I am in Pattaya.

BT :D:o:D

Keep up the good work I wish I was their to enjoy too but hopefully not too long now.

The Caddy Shack Recon isnt until the 26th next week, your welcome to come along and we look forward to seein ya all there

Baz

Some posts in this thread have been deleted by request... you guys are supposed to be doing pissup recons not slagging each other off.

Although it's interesting to read about your exploits to some of the seedier bars in Pattaya, please bear in mind that ThaiVisa has some female members too... they also attend our get-togethers/pissups... and spouses also are always very welcome at these events.

As such I don't think it's appropriate for a girlie bar to be nominated as a potential venue.

Keep up the hunt everyone... your reviews and recommendations are not going unnoticed by ThaiVisa management.

:o

Some posts in this thread have been deleted by request... you guys are supposed to be doing pissup recons not slagging each other off.

Although it's interesting to read about your exploits to some of the seedier bars in Pattaya, please bear in mind that ThaiVisa has some female members too... they also attend our get-togethers/pissups... and spouses also are always very welcome at these events.

As such I don't think it's appropriate for a girlie bar to be nominated as a potential venue.

Keep up the hunt everyone... your reviews and recommendations are not going unnoticed by ThaiVisa management.

:o

That's fine JD, and of course the deletions were sensible..

I do think however, that the suggestions for girlie bars were made in jest as an attempt to lighten up things, as some people seemed to be getting a mite too serious about it all. :D

So in a spirit of reconcilation and harmony, I say to the advance reconnoiter group: "keep up the good work lads, your efforts are appreciated" :D

Edited by Mobi D'Ark

just thought of another bar that would be suitable in every way apart from location, the Elephant bar, next to cabbage and condoms, big bar, good food, good prices, pool table even has a philipino band some nights which are supposed to be good but never having heard them personaly can't comment. Oe thing though is that there is no where else to really go round there, apart from the tsunami bar on the beach, which would be a good venue in itself right on the beach, open 24/7 , the only bar in pattaya/jomtien like you feel you are on an island. well worth checking out both bars if you've never been before.

Where is the drunken duck????????????

BB

Just a reminder...

The next pissup recon will be at The Caddyshack at 7pm on the 26th of January.

All TV members are welcomed to meet and greet as well as check out the facilities and post a recommendation for the TV management to evaluate.

Thanks and see you on Friday

Just a reminder...

All TV members are welcomed to meet and greet as well as check out the facilities and post a recommendation for the TV management to evaluate.

The following Friday the 3rd Feb will be the Drunken duck in Soi Dianna, hope to see you all there

We welcome all TV Members to contribute by:

BBB

Just a reminder...

The following Friday the 3rd Feb will be the Drunken duck in Soi Dianna, hope to see you all there

BBB

Ok that should have read, is everyone happy with the druken Duck on Friday the 3rd feb?

Just a reminder...

Me and Mrs Robski will be there so Pattayapunter remember to look with your eyes not your hands. :D

It'll be the last time in Pattaya, but hopefully not the last time ever,

as me and the Mrs are moving up to the peace and quiet of Udon for a while. :D

(I know what your thinking, :D a double vodka please)

Anyway it will be good to see you all again so lets make it a good one. :bah:

Hopefully I will have caught up with Davethailand by then and paid the ransom on my tea and biscuits. :D

See you there. :o

Edited by Robski

Just a reminder...

BBB

Ok that should have read, is everyone happy with the druken Duck on Friday the 3rd feb?

Yes - if its a def let me know and I'll inform Andy a throng of TV pissheads will be invading. :o

Hopefully I will have caught up with Davethailand by then and paid the ransom on my tea and biscuits. :o

Blimey Robbo, at this rate I 'll be bringing over another box of Tea & Biscuits to supplement the one you havn't got, Udon , well a bit of a trek but I reckon I could make it. :D

Good Luck

Moss

Just a reminder...

Me and Mrs Robski will be there so Pattayapunter remember to look with your eyes not your hands. :D

Anyway it will be good to see you all again so lets make it a good one. :bah:

Hopefully I will have caught up with Davethailand by then and paid the ransom on my tea and biscuits. :D

I am sure you will be back soon for a visit Robski its not toooo far

Its australia day tomorrow too so I may be tanked by the time i get there

Edited by bazmlb

Just a reminder...

Me and Mrs Robski will be there so Pattayapunter remember to look with your eyes not your hands. :bah:

Anyway it will be good to see you all again so lets make it a good one. :D

We hate to lose you to this area Robski, but on the bright side we now have a place in Udon to do a mobile recon :bah::o;)

The next pissup recon is today at The Caddyshack at 7pm

See you there :D

Well after last nights trip to Jamesons, I am happy to say its a very nice upmarket place where one could feel comfortable taking the wife, which I did.

Heavily edited post on request from baz: I look forward to seeing you again. You are a nice man and I hope my children become just like you. :o

Hi Joy!

Edited by PATTAYAPUNTER

Blimey Robbo, at this rate I 'll be bringing over another box of Tea & Biscuits to supplement the one you havn't got, Udon , well a bit of a trek but I reckon I could make it. :D

Good Luck

Moss

I am sure you will be back soon for a visit Robski its not toooo far

Its australia day tomorrow too so I may be tanked by the time i get there

We hate to lose you to this area Robski, but on the bright side we now have a place in Udon to do a mobile recon :D:D:bah:

See you there :D

You'll all be more than welcome, cheers guy's.

I've been doing a bit of research in the Issan forum and it does seem very quiet up there, maybe they have get togethers,

but they're not eventful enough to report. Oh well Mrs Robski will have to get her drinking boots on.

I said to a fella last night I was going to Udon and he said "take plenty of books". Crikey it's not that bad is it? guys? :o