Thai bloke takes to social media to complain about backpacker's smelly feet

I was on a hospital trolley last week and the orderly put a person in a wheelchair right at the feet end.I pulled them up for a while but that hurt my back.A khoor told khrap and i stuck them out nearly under his nose.I ask the missus to check the sole if clean or not.

It is apparent not other respect the personal space (or culture) of others.  I find this woman's actions disgustingly selfish and disrespectful.. I do not know what country she is from, but it is deplorable to do this, especially in a Buddhist country, where feet are considered the dirtiest part of the body... mai jai dee

TALKING OF RESPECT,

In the cinema yesterday & right in the middle of standing to show respect for King in walks two couples & proceed to sit down & ignore standing, they should have been thrown out.............

18 hours ago, mettech said:

There is pigs or retarded in all countries and this one was one of them I would spray bug killers on her sucks while she sleep and see what she feel than.

16 hours ago, KenKadz said:

Should have stopped the van and left her on the side of the road!

That happended to a man once on the way from the airport, he was told to get down and the driver took his luggage and threw it on the side of the road. The driver just left him in the middle of nowhere.

16 hours ago, YAHF said:

TALKING OF RESPECT,

In the cinema yesterday & right in the middle of standing to show respect for King in walks two couples & proceed to sit down & ignore standing, they should have been thrown out.............

17 hours ago, pomegranate said:

She is typically a modern western girl.

No rule, no respect. Only following what she likes.

Sure of herself. Arrogant.

The female sweentness and gentleness are a legend, and the way to fool people.

I would like to tie her up and tickle her between her legs, she would love it. A punishment she likes.

3 hours ago, pomegranate said:

You have strange friends and acquaintances. No western girl or woman I know would do something like this, with a maybe couple of exceptions. Similarly, no boys or men I know would do something like this, with maybe a couple of exceptions there as well.

Maybe you should get new friends, if your friends are rude and show no respect. You are who you associate yourself with.

4 hours ago, weejun said:

You have strange friends and acquaintances. No western girl or woman I know would do something like this, with a maybe couple of exceptions. Similarly, no boys or men I know would do something like this, with maybe a couple of exceptions there as well.

Maybe you should get new friends, if your friends are rude and show no respect. You are who you associate yourself with.

Open your eyes.

Please, 'Western' people, learn some respect of foreign culture. Putting your feet up is generally impolite, even at home, keep the soles of your feet on the ground.

And to the Westerner with his feet up on the table in the Thai lounge some years ago... you too. Could you not see the discomfort of the Thai man opposite you!

Who is more the fool, the rude foreigner or the long suffering thai who outs up with her shit. 

He could have channeled half the effort he did in making the stupid video into turning around and saying excuse me could you please put your feet down. 

He is happy to have this cross to bear and show his disdain to the world, neither is any better than the other. 

Give me arrogance over passive agression any day.

12 hours ago, weejun said:

So by your admission you know of at least 4 people who would act similarly. 

On Thursday, April 06, 2017 at 5:08 AM, pomegranate said:

I've complained to American women about doing this for years. To no avail. Goes right over their head. They put their feet up on car dash, hang out window, put up on chair at restaurant, etc. They must love thought of gyn chair, missionary position.

21 hours ago, pomegranate said:

Open your eyes.

Sure. What am I supposed to see?

13 hours ago, HooHaa said:

So by your admission you know of at least 4 people who would act similarly. 

I know a lot of people. Your point being?

Archived