1 year extension of b visa

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can apply for an extension of stay (not a visa) up to 30 days early. There is no 15 days before requirement. You can apply on the last day if you want to.

The 90 day report has nothing to do with the visa ,correct?

Even though I came in,applied for the b visa,got it, I still have to report 90 days from the day I entered the country?

The 90 day report has nothing to do with the visa ,correct?

Even though I came in,applied for the b visa,got it, I still have to report 90 days from the day I entered the country?

If it is your first extension the 90 day report will be due 90 days from the date you apply for the extension.

Sent from my SM-T231 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, Bangkok or bust said:

I've decided to wait until I figure this out . Ubon,you said if it's my first extension. Do you mean my first year extension of a b visa?

If it is the first extension of the 90 day entry from a non-b visa your first 90 day report will be due 90 days from the date you apply for the one year extension. The extension application counts as 90 day report.

24 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If it is the first extension of the 90 day entry from a non-b visa your first 90 day report will be due 90 days from the date you apply for the one year extension. The extension application counts as 90 day report.

I came here in January,then obtained a b visa here in BKK ,in February. I go for the first year extension in May. 

Since coming in January(14th) I have not performed a 90 day report yet. 

I'm wondering if the 90 days started over, after I got my b visa?

If not then I need to go soon. April 14th will be 90 days since I flew in.

3 minutes ago, Bangkok or bust said:

I came here in January,then obtained a b visa here in BKK ,in February. I go for the first year extension in May. 

Since coming in January(14th) I have not performed a 90 day report yet. 

I'm wondering if the 90 days started over, after I got my b visa?

If not then I need to go soon. April 14th will be 90 days since I flew in.

Read my posts again.

When you apply for the extension of of the 90 days you got from the visa application in February that will be the same as doing a 90 day report. Your first report will be due 90 days from the date you apply for the extension.

40 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Read my posts again.

When you apply for the extension of of the 90 days you got from the visa application in February that will be the same as doing a 90 day report. Your first report will be due 90 days from the date you apply for the extension.

Ok,ok. Now I'm clear. 

However, when I applied for the b visa I didn't have the required 15 days remaining on my tourist visa(30 day),so I had to purchase an extension of that. When I finally got my b visa it was late in February,but the set the start date for my b visa for the 9th of February,not the 24th(when I got the Visa stamp),so they pro rated the visa in reverse.

So my b visa  stamp says February 9th to May 9th. 

52 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Getting the new entry from the visa application for all intents and purposes reset every thing to zero on the date the 90 days was stamped in your passport since that gave you a new entry.

Ok,so if my b visa stamp says good from February 9th to May 9th,my next 90 day report is due May 9th? 

Thank you for your patience.

4 hours ago, Bangkok or bust said:

Ok,so if my b visa stamp says good from February 9th to May 9th,my next 90 day report is due May 9th? 

Thank you for your patience.

No

It will be due 90 days from the date your apply for your extension. The first extension application is considered as a report.

37 minutes ago, Bangkok or bust said:

If I can't prepare the documents before the b visa expires, can I pay to extend the b visa 1 month?

There is no 30 day extension possible. Those are only for tourist and visa exempt entries.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

No

It will be due 90 days from the date your apply for your extension. The first extension application is considered as a report.

43 minutes ago, Bangkok or bust said:

what if I don't know that date?

You have stamp in your passport that shows the date you applied for the extension. Most offices will also put a slip in passport informing you when your first 90 day report is due.