S8+

Xaos

The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are now available to pre-order in Thailand

Pre-orders have now started for the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus in Thailand.

The new flagship smartphones are available to order to April 17 to April 23.

Although unconfirmed by Samsung, delivery of the pre-ordered devices is expected before April 28.

Samsung is offering anyone who pre-orders either device a handful of free accessories worth 6,950 baht.

64GB versions of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus will retail for 27,900 and 30,900 baht, respectively.

Preorders can be made at official Samsung stores nationwide or at AIS, Dtac and Truemove stores.

Read more here.

Has anybody been able to successfully preorder the "s8 plus" online? The links all lead to the Samsung unboxyourphone website and there is no plus option available. I went to both Samsung and AIS shops and they said the plus could not be preordered and the gift set promotion was not available. 

On 4/21/2017 at 4:01 PM, ThaiBob said:

Has anybody been able to successfully preorder the "s8 plus" online? The links all lead to the Samsung unboxyourphone website and there is no plus option available. I went to both Samsung and AIS shops and they said the plus could not be preordered and the gift set promotion was not available. 

You can preorder S8+ at samsung shops with the promo package but only in gold color (but i think the preorder cut off date was yesterday).

a;; S8/+ Phones and colors should be available in the shops on May 5. 

3 hours ago, ExpatJ said:

You can preorder S8+ at samsung shops with the promo package but only in gold color (but i think the preorder cut off date was yesterday).

a;; S8/+ Phones and colors should be available in the shops on May 5. 

When I attempted to preorder there was no plus option just the S8. 

4 hours ago, Xaos said:

New Iphone will be more than that

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A lot more for similar specs, and guess what the Samsung comes with an earphone jack (and AKG ear buds).... what will they think of next? 

6 hours ago, JaseTheBass said:

And unlike the iPhone, the S8 doesn't look like it was designed in 2013.

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

The redesigned iPhone (later this year) will have OLED screens made by their frenemy Samsung. 

5 minutes ago, ThaiBob said:

The redesigned iPhone (later this year) will have OLED screens made by their frenemy Samsung. 

I know. It doesn't mean they'll involve a designer in the design provess though. It could simply be a drop-in relpacement for the existing screens.

I wont be buying one . My s7 is only marginally better than my absolute junk (s)phony crapterai x3.....and you realize what they do now with the so called "updates" they just make your ph slower and slower so when a "new" bit of xxxx comes out you are desperate to buy it.......the os'es in phs these days are terrible imo/ime

I wont be buying one . My s7 is only marginally better than my absolute junk (s)phony crapterai x3.....and you realize what they do now with the so called "updates" they just make your ph slower and slower so when a "new" bit of xxxx comes out you are desperate to buy it.......the os'es in phs these days are terrible imo/ime

I dropped my s7e screen cracked. Fix was 8660

Sold.it.for 5k

Getting s8+

Sent from my CAM-L21 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Xaos said:

I dropped my s7e screen cracked. Fix was 8660

Sold.it.for 5k

Getting s8+

Sent from my CAM-L21 using Tapatalk

Does this mean if you drop your S8+ in will only cost around Bt10K to replace the screen and broke resale value would be maybe around Bt7K.   Flagship model smartphones are just so durn expensive...do you really need such a pricey phone?....or is it you just want one?  Either way is OK...it's your money.

Samsung Thailand had a large launch event at Parc Paragon (area between Siam Paragon and Siam Center) Thu-Sun. I guess they kicked things off Thursday evening at 7:00 PM, with Bodyslam, streamed live on FB.

The truck in the teaser looked pretty cool.

https://www.facebook.com/samsungmobilethailand/videos/1307489829299184/

Edited by mtls2005

19 hours ago, Pib said:

Does this mean if you drop your S8+ in will only cost around Bt10K to replace the screen and broke resale value would be maybe around Bt7K.   Flagship model smartphones are just so durn expensive...do you really need such a pricey phone?....or is it you just want one?  Either way is OK...it's your money.

Sounds like he sold cheap maybe out of frustration. My old Note 4 I could sell in Pattaya (tukcom) for 8k.

2 hours ago, ThaiBob said:

Sounds like he sold cheap maybe out of frustration. My old Note 4 I could sell in Pattaya (tukcom) for 8k.

it had cracked screen on right bottom, i dropped it, was working 100%, new lcd is 8660thb, You can buy 2nd hand s7edge I guess for 12-13k

I sold it 5k,    so 5+8660=13660thb

Once I posted it on fb i had like 30 messages all wanting it, sold it in 2h, went samsung and they had no S8+   So using some cheap Huawei now :)

13 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Samsung Thailand had a large launch event at Parc Paragon (area between Siam Paragon and Siam Center) Thu-Sun. I guess they kicked things off Thursday evening at 7:00 PM, with Bodyslam, streamed live on FB.

The truck in the teaser looked pretty cool.

https://www.facebook.com/samsungmobilethailand/videos/1307489829299184/

Bslam? really, now thats some promo, they are by far the most popular here for 15-35 yr olds.

Spending up big,

i'd just be happy if they would refund me on my s7

phony suxs, sangsum suxs, huawhy broken just cause cause i looked at it

might be time to go to the darkside the big A

Edited by kaorop