Rottweiler Puppies

Couple of days ago a Rottweiler breeder asked me if he could "use" our Max for breeding. I knew the bitch already and I agreed.

This afternoon he came with her for an introduction cause she's just now in the heat.

We will keep her for a couple of days and watch if it works. This will be the first time for our dog to have sex, it's my xmas present for him :o

She has a good personality and did enjoy Sunee's famous chicken & beef stew already.

Her name is Saeng Dao. In case she gets pregnant I want to keep one female puppy and the other ones only to very carefully selected people.

Here are some pics from our new family member.

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

make max a photo album of his first time; we did for our bitch, and kept it to show much to the embarrassment of our kids!! it also proves fatherhood when showing perspective buyers the breeding pics....

hope for max's sake the bitch is experienced, it makes it easier for the male to 'work' and keep his self confidence up (males in general have such weak egos :o it s amazing, even in dogs and goats, if rejected, they often refuse to perform again....)

bina

In case she gets pregnant I want to keep one female puppy and the other ones only to very carefully selected people.

Nice looking dogs although I prefer rottweilers and boxers (all dogs for that matter) with tails.

I didn't quite understand the quoted part. Are you saying that even though the female belongs to a breeder, you get to decide who will eventually buy the pups?

Sophon

Edited by Sophon

In case she gets pregnant I want to keep one female puppy and the other ones only to very carefully selected people.

Nice looking dogs although I prefer rottweilers and boxers (all dogs for that matter) with tails.

I didn't quite understand the quoted part. Are you saying that even though the female belongs to a breeder, you get to decide who will eventually buy the pups?

Sophon

Yes, this part of our "agreement".

I want to make sure that all dogs come to a good owner.

Gerd

Sophon

Yes, this part of our "agreement".

I want to make sure that all dogs come to a good owner.

Gerd

Gerd

I am looking for a rottweiler puppy, have any links/information for me

Lad Krabang area.

Also looking for a dog school around there

Already have two dogs, picked them yup from the soi when they were puppies

Nice looking dogs, thai people always wonder hwo we keep them nice and healthy looking

Have a nice 800m2 property for them and in two years moving to 2 rai so need an extra dog

for the extra sqm :o

J