British Embassy letter re.pension/income

Original employer and DWP pension documents not immediately available

Can I provide a printout of my UK bank statement for the past 3 months which clearly show the pension payments?

Thanks for any advice.

They accepted that from me but it was 6 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I print off and provide three months worth of bank statements, showing my monthly DWP, company and private pension payments paid into my UK bank accounts, to the British Embassy for my proof of income letter. Have been doing this without any problems for several years now, with the most recent being in February, less than two months ago. I just list them all on the Form supplied by the Embassy. I've never been asked to provide letters to prove those pensions. 

Edited by sumrit
  • Like 1

I applied for a Pension Letter a few months back and the Embassy had problems with my UK credit card. They sent through the letter anyway and asked me to get a bankers draft. payable to the British Embassy, and send it to them.

Suggest you contact them and confirm as it does seem to be an option. They also note on the web page to contact them for other payment options.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/573863/Pension_7_12_16.pdf