Two men slashed to death as jealous Thai husband takes revenge

rooster59

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They live in a different world to you or I.

You cannot equate how they live and think to our world, as many are doing!

The "land of smiles" - killing smiles, they didn't get that name for nothing! :shock1:

Obviously many that are posting here have never ventured into the real Thailand :w00t:

9 minutes ago, CGW said:

They live in a different world to you or I.

You cannot equate how they live and think to our world, as many are doing!

The "land of smiles" - killing smiles, they didn't get that name for nothing! :shock1:

Obviously many that are posting here have never ventured into the real Thailand :w00t:

You are just Thai bashing .

The crime in this story isnt exclusive to Thailand

It happens in every Country

Which Countries consist of "Our World"?

Thais are generally more passive and peaceful than other Nationals 

37 minutes ago, KenKadz said:

They won't be getting in his wife's knickers any more, problem solved.

But someone else will, which is just punishment while he's inside thinking about it and lamenting his stupidity. 

8 hours ago, jaltsc said:

"A jealous Thai husband aged 41 has killed two men who he said were messing with his seventeen year old wife..married two years ago.."

These pedophiles are so sensitive.

He wasn't a pedophile. When are people going to get this right?

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

He wasn't a pedophile. When are people going to get this right?

The legal age of consent in Thailand is 15 (although that would not apply to a farang).
Depending on the circumstances around his marriage, whether money changed hands etc he could still be prosecuted under Thai law. As we will never know the full circumstances and also given that the law is pretty grey in this area we will never know the true legal position.
I somehow doubt that a 15 year old girl married a 39 year old man for love though.

Edited by Geordie59

13 hours ago, possum1931 said:

So this sort of thing does not happen in other countries?

please feel free to start a forum that discusses all the crimes of passion FROM EVERY OTHER COUNTRY...,or

just stop with the "but it happens in xxxxx" here BS, we know it happens elsewhere but this is a THAI centric forum, you do know that right?

16 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

the girl just dodged a bullet.

when she gets older she will be happy to be alive and free of this wack job.

doubt  it  she'll  probably  get  something  very  similar

7 hours ago, kaorop said:

please feel free to start a forum that discusses all the crimes of passion FROM EVERY OTHER COUNTRY...,or

just stop with the "but it happens in xxxxx" here BS, we know it happens elsewhere but this is a THAI centric forum, you do know that right?

It is not bullshit, you are one of these deluded people that think all the bad things only happen in Thailand, the best thing you can do sunshine, is stay hidden behind your keyboard, oh! and enjoy the membership of the "keyboard warriors" brigade.

4 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

It is not bullshit, you are one of these deluded people that think all the bad things only happen in Thailand, the best thing you can do sunshine, is stay hidden behind your keyboard, oh! and enjoy the membership of the "keyboard warriors" brigade.

Oh no we aren,t, we are just people who understand human nature up to a point, and live in the real world

We dont need to be told it appen's elsewhere, because we are well awhere of that fact, we also understand its no defence either

27 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Oh no we aren,t, we are just people who understand human nature up to a point, and live in the real world

We dont need to be told it appen's elsewhere, because we are well awhere of that fact, we also understand its no defence either

:bah::drunk::post-4641-1156693976::crazy:

10 hours ago, kaorop said:

Please re-read what was said, the poster didn't say it doesn't happen here, it was a rhetorical facetious comment which seems to have been missed by some. 

'Old man marrying young girl is like buying book for other man to read'. But it is common practise among Thai-Chinese families. My dad has a 18 y.o mistress TIA whom we - the main family -accept. Had her for 2 years. TIA has a younger sister who I keep happy sometimes. Kinda like father, like son. 

But chasing-off competitors with knives & guns is shocking. 

Edited by SparklingCascades

15 hours ago, possum1931 said:

You are truly off balance and need to change something in your life,,

trolling isnt working for you, maybe get out in the sunshine?

12 hours ago, Artisi said:

Please re-read what was said, the poster didn't say it doesn't happen here, it was a rhetorical facetious comment which seems to have been missed by some. 

I'm quite aware of what was posted, you seem to have missed the point I tire easily of the "but it happens elsewhere" trolls No body denies that, to be 100% clear: that bad things happen in every other country. Only trolls and fools make that an issue.

I note that some people have nothing further to say about the topic and have resorted to deflection.   Please stop.   If you don't do it voluntarily, then we will be forced to help you stop posting for a time.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-4-22 at 2:17 PM, ajarngreg said:

You're wrong on that one. Now everyone can, except him. He'll be the wife of many lonely hearts now for quite a long time.

That's exactly my point. He'd have thought that before fully intending to kill her but totally fluffing it up.