BCH good and affordable for potential complicated jaw surgery ?

THAILIBAN

Dear fellow members,

has anybody experience with the dental department of the BCH (Bangkok Christian Hospital). It may happen that I have to undergo a rather severe and complicated jaw surgery - there is a quite large screw (actully a MONSTER screw) in my upper jaw, that was implanted more than twenty years ago in connection with a pontic. This screw may have grown a cyst or at least inflammation and it could be necessary to remove it quickly, as I happen to get Sinusitis frequently and this could be the reason.  Would you do such thing at BCH and if someone knows a specific dentist / dental surgeon, which one would you recommend? I heard their prices are a lot more reasonable than the likes of BNH, BKK Hospital, Bumrungrad etc. Thank you

He is an ENT surgeon, not a dental surgeon. (though I agree, he is excellent)

From sound of this it needs either a dental surgeon or head and neck surgeon...and  morel likely the latter.

However as the apparent rationale for this surgery is that it may be causing sinusitis, a consultation with a good ENT such as Prof. Songklot may be wise. One does not want to undergo such extensive surgery unnecessarily.

On 28/04/2017 at 7:00 PM, ammagic said:

Dr Songklot St Louis Hospital - not sure which day. One of the best in BK. I had complicated sinus surgery with him at BH Hospital BK but he is also available at St Louis

BH Hospital ? you mean BNH ? or what does BH stand for ?

Archived