To All Tv Members And Guests

blue eyes

I wish to apologize to all members and guests of the Thai Visa forums. It seems that a “friend” that I have been allowing to use one of my computers has been posting messages under my name ,blue eyes that is. I do not read the whole TV site so I was unaware of this until I received a PM about one of my supposed posts. Thank you artisan. I am now going to have to go thru that computer and see what else he did. I guess the moral of the story is. Be careful who you let use your computer. He actually thought it was ok, so is life.

sorry blue eyes

I was shocked by what you were posting! I am absolutely insulted that you would express yourself in such a foul and rude way! It's madness! Filth! Sin! Shame! How could you!

Actually Blue Eyes if anyone posted something bad in under your name I didn't catch it. I'm not offended. Relax you are born again.

Thanks for the post. Actually I did recall one recent post that I thought was uncharacteristic of Blue Eyes. Glad we got it cleared up. Indeed, it's a fair warning to be careful who you let use your computers. :o