Chinese herbal store

michelangelo1000

I'm looking for a Chinese or Thai herbal store that sells whole leaves, roots or powder of these etc. There used to be one on Pattaya Tai Rd near the market, and maybe it's still there or has it moved somewhere else? I walked there in the evening but it could have been closed by that time so that I missed it??!

there is/was one on Tai opposite the entrance to the temple, but not sure if it sells the raw ingredients or just capsule herbs.

i haven't checked it out personally but was told there is another chinese place in Naklua, basically if you head north on Naklua rd, go past the fish market and old tree and it is on the right with a green canopy (opposite the 2nd Gold shop, which on the left side). Again, not sure if it has the raw ingredients or not.  i think this might be it   google map link

I'm interested in similar outlets for herbs as to the OP.  In particular interested in buying fair quality powdered Tumeric and the empty capsules for it. Seems a lot of the pre-packaged branded Tumeric capsules are over priced.

Edited by avander

The shop on Pattaya Tai is still there. Visited the one in Naklua too, it's very close to the fisk market. Great shops both of them selling dried herbs etc.

I have also seen many of the markets (for example Jomtien night market), where vendors are selling more common things like dried thai herbs, teas and spices.