Room or Condo WANTED NOW

brendanmann

Hi

I am looking for a room or condo in Jomtien.  I will consider Pattaya if the place is away from all the beer bars and go go bars.  I am currently just of Soi Boukou and hate it.

I am looking to pay between 6 - 8k a month and will not pay over 1 month bond.  I am looking for 3 or 6 month contract.  Will consider 12 months

I can move in on Monday

You might try Lumpini Seaview highrise condo on the southern end of Jomtien Beach.  Built about 2 years ago.  You should be able to rent a 26sqm seaview condo for 8000 Baht a month. They have a partitioned sleeping area, kitchen with eating area, small balcony, and living room.  Nice facilities including gym, parking garage, library, laundry room, and nice pool.  There is an on-site rental office that is usually open every day but might be closed on Monday for the holiday.  Access from Jomtien Beach Road and Jomtien Second Road.

2 hours ago, newnative said:

You might try Lumpini Seaview highrise condo on the southern end of Jomtien Beach.  Built about 2 years ago.  You should be able to rent a 26sqm seaview condo for 8000 Baht a month. They have a partitioned sleeping area, kitchen with eating area, small balcony, and living room.  Nice facilities including gym, parking garage, library, laundry room, and nice pool.  There is an on-site rental office that is usually open every day but might be closed on Monday for the holiday.  Access from Jomtien Beach Road and Jomtien Second Road.

Same company at Naklua-Wongamat just off Naklua Rd. Very quiet. Deposit may be an issue; over 1 month required.

Lumpini is a pretty good option, as mentioned. Certainly also achievable in the back streets of Jomtien in places like Baan Suan Lalana, Majestic, etc.

8000B may just be doable in View Talay 1, if it's your lucky day, but generally the closer you are to public transport the more you will pay so you probably need to look a bit off the beaten track.