Can a material of a tooth filling , make mouth dryness ?

Sandman77

Hello !

After a Nerv removed of one of my tooth ,

And the half of the back was broken out

I got a simple filling in temporary , and have to wait my dentists come back from holiday !

In Thailand the want make a implant crown not possible, coz to much of the main structure is broken out !

Now I In my homecountry and dentist say here a crown Is still possible !

But since I got this temporary filling ,since 5 days my saliva always drying out , and I drink all the time ..

I called another dentist and ask could a tooth feeling maybe the reason , but he disagree .. I not familour what kind of diffrent tooth. Feeling material for temporary fixing , when it's not ceramic are avalible ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I have this problem too,drink water or whatever but still in the middle of the night wake up parched, and I mean parched.maybe the glands that supply saliva have become blocked or kaput

Cannot see the teeth being a problem,but I had tooth removed 6 months or so ago,maybe that knocked out the functioning glands.

sympathy with you,me too

On 4/29/2017 at 0:29 PM, teddog said:

I have this problem too,drink water or whatever but still in the middle of the night wake up parched, and I mean parched.maybe the glands that supply saliva have become blocked or kaput

Cannot see the teeth being a problem,but I had tooth removed 6 months or so ago,maybe that knocked out the functioning glands.

sympathy with you,me too

If you can find it here you might want to try Biotene Dry Mouth Oral Rinse.        I have the same dry mouth problem  and the only real advice I have received is drink plenty of water!