Are the expats lunch clubs turning into a dating agency

sappersrest

This morning I opened my monthly  whats on guide email and was surprised to read that the  Ladies Expat Lunch Cub are sharing the same venue at the same time as the Mens lunch club.

Now this gives me reason to think some of the following.

Its turning into some kind of dating club?

Some men don't trust their wives and have to keep an eye on them, or the other way round.

If I were going to lunch with my mates the last thing I would want to do is be in the same room as 20 cackling women or perhaps you  need a long stay at some sort of institution.

Do I now have to follow Mrs sapppersest to make sure she is behaving.

Looks like it could end up in real bunfight.

Mrs Sappersrest is not amused that she has to share her precious girly time being spied upon she says get a life men.

Sounds like a bunch of old farts having a get together.

Men explaining their exploits in the sas, sbs, navy seals.:cheesy:

Women yakking about, he always wants sex, but when we get down to it, sod all happens.:cheesy:

Just keep your ears open for those well known chat up lines such as:

"you can be my slave"

"I deeply regret that it is my unfortunate duty to bring to your attention that you are above and beyond our maximum standards for looks. you are clearly a 9/10...."

"Lets make babies"

or worse...."marry me"

1 minute ago, eyecatcher said:

Just keep your ears open for those well known chat up lines such as:

"you can be my slave"

"I deeply regret that it is my unfortunate duty to bring to your attention that you are above and beyond our maximum standards for looks. you are clearly a 9/10...."

"Lets make babies"

or worse...."marry me"

My favorite:  Can I buy you a ...... car?

I'm forecasting some well deserved backlash to the OP's characterization of "20 cackling women".

Really?  Men want sex, women want stuff.  Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?  (or close to it.  Ownership is an anchor. If you don't own a boat, you don't need an anchor.

Well, I'm a bit shy about speaking my mind in the midst of a whole congeries of profound insights deep enough to be at the bottom of the Marianas Trench, emitting enough gas to qualify as smoking fumaroles ...

Yet, I will dare hazard that a stray correlation is being used here as a kind of mephitic Air-B-&-B for vagrant chauvinist pigs who are ugly as hell without lipstick, and only slightly improved with it.

cheers, ~o:37;

lets see what today will bring ,couples leaving  the Sirripanna hand in hand ,Cant wait for the next edition of City life for the photos. or even worse some of the headlines in some of the more salacious tabloids back home.

On 03/05/2017 at 7:17 AM, Joebuzz said:

Really?  Men want sex, women want stuff.  Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?  (or close to it.  Ownership is an anchor. If you don't own a boat, you don't need an anchor.

Indeed.  Buddy of mine always said "If it flies, floats or f##ks it's cheaper and better to rent".  Can't say I always agree but the saying surfaces in my mind from time to time :saai:

Archived