Dentist in Bangkok?

qwertas

Does anyone know a cheap dentist to do a Molar Root Canal Treatment? By cheap I mean something around 5-6k or lower. I tried looking on google and thaivisa but cant really find anything. Most are +8k. Any area in Bangkok will do. Thanks

A local Thai dentist office should be able to handle and provide at a reasonable price - expect the lower priced hospitals could also.  Expect would have better luck checking on street than internet (where the more expensive options will be).

I am looking this for my Thai girlfriend. I have done this myself before in my home at a cheaper dentist and an expensive one so I know the difference. Expensive on was obviously better but cheaper one did get the job done and since im kinda low on money right now 30-40k baht is too much for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Try the military hospital. I was so shocked atvthe price when my mrs and her family went there. It was at the navy base in sumperwoot rd bang na. Cant remember the exact figures but it was much cheaper than in bidc where i go,and its cheaper than in oz where i come from,by at least 75%

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app