Budhah necklace

leggo

I recently lost my Buddhah necklace which I've had for years and am looking to replace it. I was given it by a monk many years ago and it was a pretty simple affair. I now live in Hanoi where I could find something but I prefer the Thai style. I am visiting Bangkok at the end of the month and wondered if anyone knew where i could find another one - I do not want or need anything special but a simple Buddhah on a red thread?

i can see your dilemma   i would think for authenticity virtually any major temple

would meet your requirements      unless you need one for a specified   reason  you could always have it blessed  tailored to your choice

There are many different styles of Thai Buddhist amulets available... check out google for example.

It depends if you are after an amulet purely as an ornament, or to help enhance luck in different aspects... some people use amulets to improve marriage, wealth, health, love and relationships.

Unfortunately most markets are predominantly plagued with 'fake' amulets, meaning that the replicas have not been blessed.

Purchasing from one of the larger Thai temples is probably your best bet.