Homeopathy (Zincum Metallicum)

missy1827

Sorry, but I don't know if it's available here, but according to http://natural-healing-guide.com/homeopathy/Zincum-Metallicum.htm Zincum Metallicum is simply zinc?  Zinc supplements are available here.  I have a bottle of "lifetune" brand Chelated Zinc that I take when I feel the beginning of a cold.  I bought it here at some random drug store , but I've seen zinc in several stores.

In case Zincum Metallicum is not simply zinc, and you can't find it, have you tried potassium supplements?  It was the magic bullet when I had leg cramps many moons ago. 

1 hour ago, wpcoe said:

Sorry, but I don't know if it's available here, but according to http://natural-healing-guide.com/homeopathy/Zincum-Metallicum.htm Zincum Metallicum is simply zinc?  Zinc supplements are available here.  I have a bottle of "lifetune" brand Chelated Zinc that I take when I feel the beginning of a cold.  I bought it here at some random drug store , but I've seen zinc in several stores.

In case Zincum Metallicum is not simply zinc, and you can't find it, have you tried potassium supplements?  It was the magic bullet when I had leg cramps many moons ago. 

Hi, thanks for your reply and the link.

Don't know if it is the same thing, but I'll try the Chelated Zinc that you mentioned in case I can't find the Zincum Metallicum.

Ordered it on line now from Iherb, but it would be much easier and cheaper if I could buy it locally.

Tried the potassium, but that did not help much..

Anyway, many thanks for the suggestions :)