Thai Consulate Adelaide Moved

Just went to get my visa for LOS and went to see Jaye at the old address and not there, nothing pointing to the new one but a bit of detective work and found it.

The new address is

6th Floor,

185 Victoria Square,

Adelaide 5000.

It's the old MLC building on the north east side of square, near the GPO.

Hope this helps.

Just went to get my visa for LOS and went to see Jaye at the old address and not there, nothing pointing to the new one but a bit of detective work and found it.

The new address is

6th Floor,

185 Victoria Square,

Adelaide 5000.

It's the old MLC building on the north east side of square, near the GPO.

Hope this helps.

I heard she moved ( again ) and since John has been crook, she spends a bit of time there herself.

Her personal assistant does a lot of the work, apparently Jaye just got back from BKK on the weekend and is having a bit of a rest. Her assistant told me John has retired but still comes in and does a bit.

Any way if you want to pin the address some where that's what it is now

Bronco,

I found they had shifted over 6 months ago, the new premises are a lot better that the old place they had.

When I went to see Jaye last time, she had a young guy called Simon there, he could speak very good Thai. Is this her assistant, or whats his role there now?

John was OK when I saw him last, but that was about 18 months ago, I hope he is OK, he's a nice old bloke.

She has a young Lady working there now, I havn't seen John for ages Reg, Pat told me he had been ill. I saw Jaye at Songkran last year ( 2003) at the Thebarton Wat. My god another year has gone unnoticed. :o

Aoy saw Jaye in Bangkok not long ago, she was trying to get her to stay there for some reason, didn't fall into our plans very well.

Maybe Jaye has a lot on her mind, she seems to be travelling back and fourth each month, that would be enough to wear anyone down. Could be because of John being ill?